“Great food!”
Review of Egg Harbor Cafe - CLOSED

Egg Harbor Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Egg Harbor Café specializes in gourmet breakfast and lunch creations served from 6:30 am to 2 pm daily, in a warm, charming, country setting with fast, friendly and efficient service.
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

The food is great for breakfast or lunch. I never miss a chance to eat there. The service is friendly and efficient and the price is right! I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

They have everything and it was great. Met friends there, everybody loved it. Unfortunately it closes at 2pm :(

Reviewed September 7, 2012

We went because it is close to our house. The tropical french toast was very good, enough for two meals. The coffee was so so, and it was kind of pricey.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

We've visited the Lake Geneva WI location a few times and liked it, so we thought we'd try Rockford. The restaurant is smaller than Lake Geneva but offers the same menu as probably all the other Egg Harbors. Bottom line for me - good grits. There aren't too many locations in the north where you can find any yet quality grits for breakfast. I like the wide variety of breakfast options and the food has always tasted great. The Rockford location was clean, inviting, friendly staff, and quickly served. My husband had lunch - turkey burger that included a side salad w/ a house poppy salad and potatoes. I had 2 egg scrambled, english muffin w/ their fresh jam, white cheddar grits - we both had waters to drink and the total was $16. I find that price reasonable for the quality and quantity of food we were served. They close at 2pm - one thing to be aware of.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is a great place to have great breakfast! This is much nicer than your average diner and food reflects it. The servers are great and, as an added bonus, the ingredients used in the food seem to be of much higher quality than most breakfast places (the menu says they use Phil's free-range eggs). One of my favorite places for breakfast!