“Awesome Steak”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I think I had the best steak of my life here at this restaurant! The 8 oz filet was perfect! Potato perfect! Salad - great too!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

The Texas Roadhouse is a decent place to eat. Nothing overly impressive, but not bad. The noise level on the other hand is just too loud. Couldnt carry on a conversation and that was enough to make me not go back.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

My husband & I shared fried green beans as an appetizer; they were great and came with a zingy dipping sauce. I ate a small filet with steamed spinach and rolls for less than than $15.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Tyler, our server, was so attentive and personable. They had a 30 min wait at the door, so they were definitely busy, and Tyler still checked on us every few minutes and our drinks were always full. He even chatted for a few before we left. What a nice boy! I would have been pulling my hair out if I had to be serving food while the restaurant was that busy! He did a great job staying calm and cool. You are very lucky to have him.

The food was the best I've ever had at a restaurant and huge portions. It was even good for leftovers later! The drinks were great. We love it here! I wish there was one closer to home! Thanks!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

We stopped here after getting new cell phone. We arrived a little after 8 PM and we were surprised on how busy it was at that late hour. He have been here several time since it was opened. We go because we know that the service will be good as well as the food. The warm biscuits are also a good addition to your meal as well as the peanuts as a snack. As long as the food and service remains exceptional we will return.