“Convenient and comfortable hotel”

Baymont Inn & Suites Rockford
Ranked #11 of 24 Hotels in Rockford
Picton, Canada
“Convenient and comfortable hotel”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

We stayed 3 nights at this clean, friendly and comfortable hotel. The hot tub and pool was put to good use. It was convenient to restaurants, shopping and I-90. The hotel was good value for the money!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
BaymontRockfordGM, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Rockford, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide such a detailed review about your recent experience at the Baymont Inn & Suites Rockford. While we’re very happy to learn that so many aspects of your stay were enjoyable, we’d like to clarify a few of your comments. We’re thrilled that you were found us to be a clean, friendly, comfortable and convienent hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back for another great stay very soon. Thank you for your review.

Michele Watson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Wisconsin Rapids
Reviewed December 2, 2013

The only problem I have is that the breakfast isn't keep up with, If you go down at 8 you are lucky to get anything, If your breakfast is from 6 am to 9 am then you should have it there, and I mean nothing but coffee, but sometimes no creamer. But all in all the hotel is very nice and all the people that work there are very helpful.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

BaymontRockfordGM, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Rockford, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at the Baymont Inn & Suites Rockford, I cannot tell you enough how much I appreciate your feedback about your stay. I am always reading these comments so I can use them to make our hotel and our staff even better. I apologize about the poor breakfast service. We try our best to predict and anticipate when breakfast will be busy and when the big rush times will be each morning. However, each day is different from the next and I am extremely sorry that we fell short of our goal. Thank you again for your feedback and be assured that we will continue to strive to ensure everyone has a satisfying breakfast to start the day off right. After all, we know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. If you would like to talk to me in person about your experience, I certainly welcome you to do so.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I was booked into this hotel by my company and I would never stay here again. The hotel lobby and common areas are filthy. The hallways smell like stale cigarette smoke and it's even worse in my room. The room is large, the vanity area in the bathroom especially so but there are cigarette burns in the chair, the carpet is old, smelly and stained. There are no outlets by the desk?? The room has a ceiling fan though...I guess that is a plus.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
BaymontRockfordGM, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Rockford, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
It is certainly regrettable that your recent experience was not more positive and we wish we had had the opportunity to address any issues you had at the time of your stay. It would have been our pleasure to provide you with anything you needed to make your stay more comfortable, including moving you to either a non smoking room or a non smoking floor had that been the issue. I will definitely be looking into the issues regarding our common areas and the cleanliness of them, because we are always scored highly on cleanliness and my staff takes great pride maintaining that. We continuously strive to create an enjoyable and pleasant experience and hope you will give us that opportunity should you return to Rockford for another visit. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Michele Watson

Travelers are raving about these Rockford hotels