“Very satisfied”

Baymont Inn & Suites Rockford
Ranked #9 of 24 Hotels in Rockford
Reviewed October 6, 2012

The room was comfortable except the heating cooling fan was not working well. We enjoyed the Baymont Inn visit.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
BaymontRockfordGM, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Rockford, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is very important to us and I can assure you that we will look into and correct any issues with the HVAC units. It is our goal

Reviewed October 1, 2012

The room was clean and spacious. The staff was very curtious and helpful. The continental breakfast was a little more than that since there was both hot and cold food to partake of. Overall it was a very enjoyable stay and I would stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for the excellant review. Your feedback is very important to us and I can assure you that we will use this information to continue to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We know you have a choice in hotels and we are delighted that you chose ours. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed September 29, 2012

They would not except their own coupon. The room was clean. Water pressure was low in the shower so it takes longer than needed. breakfast was good.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
BaymontRockfordGM, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Rockford, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Thank you for your recent review our our hotel, your feedback is very important to us and I can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. In regards to the coupon, it is based on availability, when we have minimal rooms to sell we do not accept it. As for the water pressure, I will have maintenance look into that. We know you have a choice in hotels and we are delighted that you chose ours. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

very pet friendy hotel. nice pet area in back of baymont. front desk staff very pleasant. checkout easy.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
BaymontRockfordGM, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Rockford, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Thank you for the excellent review on TripAdvisor. Your feedback is very important to us and I can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We know you have a choice in hotels and we are delighted that you chose ours. We hope to see you again!

A TripAdvisor Member
INDIANAPOLIS
Reviewed September 24, 2012

the rooms are dated and could use updating.
the carpet was dirty.There was quite a bit of hallway noise

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
BaymontRockfordGM, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Rockford, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Thank you for the recent review on TripAdvisor. Your feedback is very important to us and I can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. As for the carpet being dirty, I have notified my maintenance staff to make sure they are shampooed and we are in discussion regarding replacing carpeting throughout the hotel within the next year or so. We know you have a choice in hotels and we are delighted that you chose ours. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I stayed here last Friday Night September 14 , at 2 am a party broke out in a room next door until 3:30 am , complained but nothing was done , should called the cops , but in Rockford , Illinois , the cops would be too busy ...
I really want my money back !!!!

Room Tip: I cant recommend
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
BaymontRockfordGM, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Rockford, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

Bengals76,

It is our goal at Baymont Rockford to make sure that every guest has an enjoyable experience during their stay and I want to apologize for any inconveniences that were caused. We do have in our logbooks that there was a noise complaint on Saturday night, but not on Friday. My desk clerk did go to the room on Saturday and let the guests know that if she received another complaint they would be asked to leave. After that she did not receive another complaint and said the remainder of the night was quiet. Again, I do apologize for the inconvenience and would appreciate it if you could contact me directly, so I can look into this further.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Room carpet is dirty, as is the chair.. worn down, as well. Sheets look shakey but took a chance and slept in the bed. lamp looks like it is gonna fall over. Check in was efficient; staff seemed friendly. wifi worked well. Nice new TV, the room just seemed tired. I stayed here before and told myself I wouldn't again, but I forgot my last experience here. The hotel seems to need a total makeover. Work out room closed, didnt ask why. Maybe invest in some new furniture; that would make a big difference. I covered the chair with towels so I could sit comfortably in it.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
BaymontRockfordGM, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Rockford, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Jack50,

Thank you for your recent review, I apologize for the inconveniences caused during your stay. I have spoken with our maintenance staff to make sure tha carpet and chair are cleaned today and see about fixing the lamp. As for the sheets, our linen is less than a year old. Fitness center is closed due to the fact that we are remodling it, which includes new carpeting, and a few new machines. Lastly, ownership is in discussion regarding updating the furniture in the room and we hope to do so in the next couple of years. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience caused during your stay and I do hope you give us another chance.