“Different”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Was a cute Italian place with little side rooms. There were 5 of us, 4 bigger adults and a young boy. They sat us in the little side room and it was very crowded, no room for plates, food, and drinks. We had to keep tracking down out waitress, like she forgot about us. The food was very good, but so not worth the aggravation. Had the waitress been more attentive, we could have left about 30 min sooner than we did

There are newer reviews for Lino's

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I've moved back to Rockford, when I was gone, and would travel back to town,
this was always on my must visit list. LOVE the special salad. Now that I've moved back,
I can stop at Lino's on my way home and get a special salad to go!!! Best $4 you'll ever spend.
I would also recommend their chicken parm. So much food that you can eat one there
and have the other one for lunch the next day.

Or if ordering to go ~ ask for the stimulus package = 1 large pizza / special salad and liter of soda
for $12! (and no - I don't work for Joe!)

Reviewed August 6, 2012

This was suggested by the Front Desk staff, and we were mighty glad she did suggest it! It is casual but has a great established feel (though busy!). Seems like it would be a place Italian families in the area would frequent for a casual family meal out. While we were there, there was a groom's dinner party of about 40 near us. However, they were all perfectly cordial to others (including us - the groom was very concerned about my "wheelchaired" friend and our comfort - though not necessary) while having a great time with their dinner. Staff wasn't super gushy-friendly, but very attentive and we waited for very little - perfectly timed service and delivery on items.

Also a great value for what you received compared to price.

I look forward to an opportunity to return.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Make a reservation! But people are willing to wait for the fab food & dining experience. Only problem is deciding what to order...too many choices!

Reviewed July 28, 2012

We visit Lino's several times a year - we love this spot for most of our "special occassions" and when we're craving really amazing, authentic Italian food. Their lasagna is the best I've ever had. Their pizza's are super yummy. I can honestly say we have not had anything that we haven't loved there. Every time we go the staff are very friends and courteous. The wait can be awhile if you do not have reservations. Since it is the best place for Italian in town, it gets crowded quickly. If you're going for a holiday, be sure you call ahead! I highly recommend this to anyone who loves Italian food.

Been to Lino's? Share your experiences!