“Great Pub”

Steve's Old Time Tap
Ranked #22 of 85 Restaurants in Rock Island
Reviewed August 6, 2014

This was a great pub with great beer. I had the fillet minon hamburger which was excellent. Bartenders were very nice.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

The previous reviewer was being nice...this place is for regulars only and I wouldn't eat there if my life depended on it.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Steve's was across the street from our hotel and the front desk recommended it. I really don't see why. We ate at five on a Friday. The menu was basic bar and grill fare. I had a beef tenderloin sandwich and it was okay. The place was small and the décor was as plain as it could be. Steve's is a bar and grill but the emphasis is on "bar". There was some serious drinking and drunken behavior going on. It was borderline intrusive but I can imagine what it would be like at night.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

we didn't know what to expect when we first walked in. The service was excellent. We didn't eat there but the food did smell good. Drinks were served in throw away plastic cups. There were some folding tables and chairs if you wanted to sit outside. Drinks were cheap and we had a good time there.

Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for a couple of beers. Looked at the menu and decided to stay for dinner.
We had Steve's enchilada special and the Sunday taco special. Both were very good.
Complimentary chips and salsa/ popcorn were good as well.
Try the hot sauce. Excellent service.