“Blah...”

Black Ram
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Had dinner with friends and family last night. The waiter had no sense of humor and stood around doing nothing when we needed things. He also brought my friend the wrong kind of wine and when she tasted it and sent it back they charged her for the whole glass! Their pizza is really good, too bad everything else sucks!

2  Thank Massagemamaof3

Reviewed November 2, 2013

The owner of this joint towed my car from the back of his entirely empty lot after a two hour visit to an adjacent establishment. He was both gleeful and rude about it--he could have nicely asked me to move instead. A good businessperson should be marginally respectful of his neighbors and potential customers. This is not a nice person to give your money to--I would suggest someone who treats people like human beings.

1  Thank RICustomer
Reviewed October 10, 2013

it is a nice place. I was there last for lunch on a Saturday and food was ok and it was a little on the expensive side but the service was terrible, food took a long time to come out and waitress was not very friendly

1  Thank Phyll W
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Food and service not good at all. Took two times to get my steak cooked the way I wanted. Poor quality of meat.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We went to the Black Ram last week with 4 friends. It has great potential, but a lot to improve on. Their sommelier is wonderful. He steered us toward a wonderful bottle of wine that we really enjoyed. The service was very sub par. They were busy and understaffed, but after a 30 minute wait we mentioned to the sommelier that we would like to order. He had a waitress come to take our order, apparently it was not the right one. Another waitress got upset and the one taking our orders suddenly walked away. After another 10 minutes another waitress came over and started over. I had the 3 cheese lasagna, it was excellent. My husband had a medium rare prime rib, their special for the night. It was tough and tasteless. He thought it was one of the worst pieces of meat he had ever had. They have the wine and the ambience going for it, not they need to match it with the food and the service. Hope they get to that point.

1  Thank Karen U