“Probably the best food in this part of Rock Island”

City Limits Saloon & Grill
Ranked #24 of 85 Restaurants in Rock Island
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I had a Rueben with pastrami. Very good. Toasted bread. Have been there before and have not been disappointed. We ate in the bar at the front of the restaurant. They have a large room in the back where we have eaten before. It was very cold outside and after the normal lunch crowd so we were able to get a table for the six in our group without any problem.

Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

The fried pork T I ordered was over salted. I had fries along with the sandwich and it was completly over salted. Not too impressed by wait staff. Ive been here multiple times and overall it isn't that great. Wish there were more restraunts in the neighborhood

1  Thank Sarah3232
Reviewed April 24, 2013

food still good, but service has gone downhill considerably. They let you sit a very long time before even acknowledging you and your food takes forever to get. Order is usually incorrect and they don't seem to care. Used to go here at least once per week, but not anymore. Sad they no longer treat you well here.

1  Thank misskittymom
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I was expecting something with a little more character...walked in and I thought I was at Arby's or something not a 'Saloon' or 'grill' This place is not a saloon but more like an uneventful and mediocre family joint. We went on a Monday night so maybe it's better on the weekend? Doubtful though given the lack of atmosphere. Then the menu was very disappointing-melted deli sandwich, deep fried stuff or burgers, those are the choices. Service was so-so. Food was not bad but not mentionable either. Ur burger comes with chips! Oh yeah it's a bag of chips...silly me for thinking they might be made here. I would not recommend this saloon.

2  Thank SCUBBY72
Reviewed October 22, 2012

It's been around for a long time and a very popular place. Decent prices, nice staff, and new build on area was really needed. Sometimes takes a little while to get your order, though.

2  Thank gymdoggrams