“Beautiful hotel rooms with great beds”

Jumers Casino Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Rock Island
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel on multiple occasions. We usually stay for fun times but we have needed to stay at the hotel with little notice for relatives hospitalizations/funerals, etc. Jumer's goes out of their way to meet your needs specifically when you inform them of personal issues you may be having. We have found them to be extraordinary when it comes to helping us, friends or family when a room is needed quickly and at a favorable rate.
The beds are very comfortable and we just love the pillows. Bedding is fresh, well cared for and always clean. I always mean to ask the front desk people if we can purchase a couple of the pillows but I always forget to do it! We love large and firm pillows and Jumer's pillows fit that bill!
The rooms are so large, extremely clean and modern. The bathrooms are beautiful, large and very clean. Wished that every hotel that we stay in had such inviting bathrooms/shower area.
Sometimes I have to work while we are there and the desk area with the ergonomically correct chair is the BEST! Wifi works great too.
The pool area is also very nice. This is a very safe casino/hotel. Parking is excellent and they offer both covered and non-covered parking options........oh valet is also offered. This review is supposed to be about the hotel room itself but I must say that the casino is great and the buffet is also quite good for buffet food.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are great, have not noticed any difference being on one side of the floor or the ot...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
TravisH159, Manager at Jumers Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2013

Thanks for your recent visit and raving review! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed everything from the pillows to the buffet! We are continuing to upgrade our facility and offerings as we recently installed a chocolate fountain and gelato in our buffet and are installing refrigerators into all of our rooms on Monday, 12/16! I hope you get a chance to enjoy these amenities on your next visit as we look forward to seeing you again! Thanks!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Out of the 3 casinos in the Quad Cities, Jumer's Casino & Hotel has stepped it up since they created this casino 5 years ago. This is the largest casino of the 3 and definitely the busiest. Has a good selection of restaurants to choose from, a good sized hotel attached (though I haven't seen the rooms), a good selection of tables games and a HUGE selection of slot machines with a big high roller area. A nice central bar for sports-style action. I would definitely recommend visiting this one if you are in the area. Has a huge self parking lot outside, valet, covered parking structure, and spots large enough for semis. Casino does have some self-serve beverage stations if you are looking for a soda or coffee real quick (though I am assuming it was implemented due to cheap locals not wanting to tip a cocktail server for a soda).

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
TravisH159, Manager at Jumers Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Thank you for visiting our property and for taking the time to write a review. I see you are from Las Vegas so I hope you felt at home with our tagline- "Vegas Without the Flight"! Thank you for your kind review and I'm glad you had a pleasant time. I hope you are able to take advantage of our hotel rooms on your next stay so you can get the full experience. Thanks again!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

The room looked very nice, BUT, who was the genius that put the thermostat 12 inches from the heater output. I had to set the temp at 80 degrees just to make the room feel like it was 60 something. Our second night at a Hampton Inn had their thermostat across the room which was very easy to regulate the temperature. I too could not get a good nights sleep with the "brick" softness of the pillows.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Randy R
TravisH159, Manager at Jumers Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review and for your candid comments. I apologize the regulation of the temperature was inconvenient and caused an uncomfortable stay. I understand how having to adjust the temperature multiple times until you find the desired setting can be frustrating. We did replace all of our pillows in the hotel in 2013 but will evaluate the firmness to see if a softer version should also be offered. Thanks again!

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Returning from a business trip through Iowa, I needed to find a place to stay at short notice. I tried all of the chains in the area, but found them to be sold out. I decided to stay at Jumers, even though it was outside of my norm - I rarely stay at properties other than major chains. I was really surprised at how nice this hotel is. The room was extremely nice and featured modern appointments. The room was spacious, clean, and had what I needed for a good nights rest. The bathroom was well laid out and again, very modern. The entire property was clean and well laid out for that matter. There are various food options as this is a casino hotel, and they are all relatively affordable. There is a steakhouse that is more upscale and the prices reflect as much, but again, there are choices. Overall, the value at Jumers is quite good. If in the area again, I will not hesitate to stay here.

Room Tip: Try to stay away from the highway side.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
TravisH159, Manager at Jumers Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Thank you for your recent trip to Jumer's. I'm glad we were able to provide a nice environment for a relaxing stay for you. I hope you are able to either stop again for business or even get a little R&R for a weekend getaway! Thanks again for taking the time to review the property and we hope to see you again, soon!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Recently had the occasion to drive to Quad Cities to meet some friends. We elected to stay at Jumers Hotel and what a nice find this is. Jumers is a fairly new facility, but the rooms are ultra modern and euro-styled. Large and spacious and the bed was extremely comfortable. There are several golf packages with local well-known golf courses with a small golf range on site that goes into greens that are islands on the lake! The casino is small(by Vegas standards) but entirely smoke-free BONUS! We ate at the Blue Square restaurant and the food was very good.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
TravisH159, Manager at Jumers Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Thank you for making a trip to Jumer's and for reviewing your stay. I'm glad you had fun and enjoyed the rooms, food, and golf range! Hope you were able to land one on the floating island green. We are nearing the end of the golf season but be sure to check out our website in the spring to see all of the new golf packages available. We hope to see you again soon. Thanks!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We recevied a complimentary offer for a free nights stay. We we very pleased. Check-in took 2 minutes. King bed was very comfortable. Pillows were very hard..gave me a stiff neck. I'll bring my own next time. Bathroom was very clean. Shower stall was strange...frosted glass wall facing the bedroom. Shower head was great but you had to lean in to turn on water so first blast was cold. Also, stall needs shelf for your soap bottles. Flat TV was a little small for the size of the room. We were satisfied and would stay there again.
Cafe food was awesome....better than the Buffet in the Casino.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
TravisH159, Manager at Jumers Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property/hotel and for the label as a "Midwest Getaway" as that is exactly what we want to provide for our guests. We hope you are able to get some time and return to your getaway at Jumer's. We look forward to seeing you again. Thanks!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

The room was very nice and the beds were very comfortable. The pillows were on the hard side, bring your own pillow! A couple of odd things about the room. First, the thermostat was so high on the wall that I needed to stand on a chair to adjust it. Second, there is frosted glass between the shower in the bathroom and the sleeping area. So if someone is taking a shower you can very clearly see their silhouette from the rest of the room. I was with my Mom so no big deal but it would've been awkward with friends.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing Jumer's Casino & Hotel for your recent getaway. I'm glad you had a good time and thank you for your comments regarding the pillows and thermostat. We did just purchase all new pillows for the hotel this year but I apologize it was not to your liking. We hope you are able to visit us again and take advantage of all we have to offer. Thanks again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rock Island
4 mi away
Holiday Inn Rock Island - Quad Cities
Isle Casino Hotel Bettendorf
Radisson on John Deere Commons
Hilton Garden Inn Bettendorf / Quad Cities
Radisson Quad City Plaza Hotel
Hotel Blackhawk, Autograph Collection

Been to Jumers Casino Hotel? Share your experiences!