“best escargot I've had!”
Review of Le Figaro Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I walked in and sat in the bar for a glass of wine and a snack. The salad was fresh and the escargot melted in my mouth! The "by the glass" portion of the wine list was a bit disappointing but I found something that was OK. People were delightful and friendly.

1  Thank Motrzo

Reviewed April 22, 2012

This is our Valentine's Day restaurant! Their escargots are amazing!! Steaks are perfect and my husband loves their duck dishes! They have many different salads that come together beautifully! The lobster bisque is wonderful and desserts are out of this world! All in all, a wonderful place to go for a special occasion or just anytime you want great food!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Food is truly outstanding as is the service - be prepared to pay for it though.

Reviewed February 8, 2012

Having never eaten at a French restaurant, I was pleasantly surprised by this place. All of the food was absolutely incredible! They put a place of leaves in front of me and I ate it and then they put asparagus with my steak and I ate it, and it was all tasty. Great service. This is just a top-notch restaurant, and downtown RI is lucky to have it.

1  Thank Steven A
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Le Figaro is a gem hiding in Rock Island, Illinois. My wife and I go there every year for our anniversary and try to get there at least one more time throughout the year. The food is tremendous, the service impeccable and the dining room is very comfortable. Start off your dinner with Coquilles St. Jacques (scallops in creamy white wine sauce) or the escargots...both very delicious. Their steaks are succulent and flavorful, especially accompanied with Le Figaro's mouth-watering Bearnaise sauce. I especially like the Chateaubriand (a huge filet mignon for two) that is carved right at your table. God, is that good! They also have great desserts and a fine wine list. And...they are reasonably priced for such a fine dining experience. You can't go wrong eating at Le Figaro.

1  Thank wanderlustIowa