“lmoore”

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Rock Falls
Reviewed February 8, 2014

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Tami R, General Manager at Days Inn - Rock Falls, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

There are newer reviews for Days Inn - Rock Falls

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We have been staying here since the 3rd of January due to a small fire in our kitchen at our house. We were at a Comfort Inn and Suites before but came here since it is closer to my wife's parents. When you look at the website for Days Inn it says they offer a complimentary continental breakfast....this is where the misconception is, the breakfast is very limited. Yes you get a free breakfast, which is actually provided by "The All American Bar and Grill" and not the hotel, but you are limited to choosing 2 items from their "Daybreak Breakfast" menu with either juice or coffee, the items are limited to 2 of the following: scrambled eggs, sausage patties, bacon, cereal (raisin bran or frosted flakes), toast, or an English muffin. Try explaining to kids that they cannot have toast eggs and bacon... The rooms are average, 2 queen beds a tv and a dresser. Service was good, everyone was friendly. They do not have 2 room suites so we had to go with the 2 queen bed guest room, we could have really used a second television for the kids. I liked the price though the room did not really fit our needs.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Tami R, General Manager at Days Inn - Rock Falls, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We appreciate your feedback. Our Day Break breakfast has been designed to please most guests palettes. I am so sorry your children did not enjoy the complimentary selections. We are in the process of adding additional options to satisfy our young guests.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I booked my trip through Priceline and they would not let me change my reservation to one night instead of 4 nights. When I got to the hotel on 10/24/2013, Dan at the Front Desk was very accommodating and made the changes for me. The room was great! It was nice and clean and everything in it worked awesomely!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate you taking the time to forward your positive comments. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

During the month of August, my husband and I stayed at Days Inn in Rock Falls, IL on three separate occasions (total of 9 nights). Each time, we left feeling disappointed/disgusted. The cleanliness of the hotel was sub-par, to say the least. During our last visit, the toilet was absolutely filthy! Also, there was poor wifi connectivity in the room. If you care about cleanliness or internet access, I would advise you to pay the extra money and stay across the street at Country Inn and suites.

I contacted Days Inn via their company website and provided feedback over a month ago to give them the opportunity to respond. However, they've yet to acknowledge my feedback. It's disappointing that I gave my business to a company that doesn't seem to care about customer experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Tami R, General Manager at Days Inn - Rock Falls, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I want to personally apologize to you for your less than enjoyable experience at our hotel. It is our goal to always provide our valuable guests with excellent guest service and quality accommodations. I will definitely investigate further to see what happened with your original complaint. Once again, I apologize and do hope you will allow us the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

nice stay great for business trip, food in restaurant is incredible, Staff in hotel are wonderful and caring

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Tami R, General Manager at Days Inn - Rock Falls, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We appreciate you and look forward to serving you again very soon.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

My stay was excellent and the staff was very friendly. The room was clean and quiet and thats a big plus!! Whatever I needed the staff was there to help in anyway. I had the breakfast in the restaurant which was also good. I really dont have any complaints about my stay except for the circumstances on why I was there, (funeral), all in all i was pleased and would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your praises of our hotel and our awesome TEAM! We value the opinions of our guest and do hope to serve you again (under better circumstances).

Reviewed August 18, 2013

This is an older hotel. I know it has gone through some name changes. The staff was very friend & will to help in any way. Our room was clean. The restaurant attached was very good also. the staff in there was also very friendly. The only thing that we didn't care for was we could hear the noise in the hallway. The noise wasn't till morning when we were up & other guest were leaving. Could be an inconvenience if there was a party there at night.

• Stayed: August 2013
Tami R, General Manager at Days Inn - Rock Falls, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your weekend with us. Our team works very hard to ensure all of our valuable guest enjoy their visit. Please allow us the privilege of serving you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rock Falls
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Fulton
White Pines Inn
White Pines Inn
#1 of 1 in Mount Morris

Been to Days Inn - Rock Falls? Share your experiences!