“Salad bar with pizza $6.95? Price not listed on menu!!! BEWARE!!!!!”
Review of Angelo's Pizzeria

Angelo's Pizzeria
Ranked #2 of 45 Restaurants in Rock Falls
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

The food was great, service was good! Price for salad bar is listed as $3.95 with pasta or sandwich. Not listed for pizza. We incorrectly assumed it would be the same. Good size small pizza had 8 pieces. Cost $14. 3 salad bars ,we made 1 trip $21! We questioned this and all we got was "I'm sorry" And yes they are aware it isn't listed on the menu and they have had other complaints. We were not happy and felt ripped off.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

I've been a lot of places but no pizza will ever compare to Angelo's (no one can beat their bread, spaghetti & meatballs or hot beef sandwiches either)!!! The Sterling location is new, spacious, and comfortable, and is good for dining in. But the best pizza comes from the Rock Falls location, which looks like a dive and most business is carry out, but is home to the original pizza ovens that make Angelo's a hometown icon (the pizza is great at both locations, but the 'original' can only be Rock Falls). I've moved out of state, but I never miss a meal at Angelo's when I come back for a visit.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

The atmosphere is great, service is great, and they have the best pizza and pasta in the area. Need I say more?

Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

Some of the other reviews are misleading. The other reviews are about the Sterling and Dixon locations. Yes the food is great, but the restaurant itself is a dive. It's got about 6 tables that came straight out of the 80s. There is no waitress, you order your food from the counter (like at a fast food restaurant). There is no salad bar here, that is at the other locations.

It's open late, at which time it becomes a hangout for dunks trying to sober up.

I'm not saying its dirty, it's just-ugly and outdated.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

I took my daughter and granddaughter here for lunch. This had a nice homey and family friendly atmosphere. The salad bar was amazing and well stocked at all times. The pasta crock and cheese bread is to die for. And we all ate for under $20. I'll definitely eat there again.