“One of 3 Deli's”

Arthur's Garden Deli
Ranked #4 of 45 Restaurants in Rock Falls
Cuisines: American
Description: It's on one of the main drags in Rock Falls, not far from I-88.
Description: It's on one of the main drags in Rock Falls, not far from I-88.
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Small but cozy Deli. Don't let the size fool you because is it big in quantity and quality! I have dined here for years. I moved from the location but when I come back to the area I have to eat here!

1  Thank SusanTyler

Reviewed September 30, 2012

arthurs has always been one of my favorite places, the food is healthy and the price is decent. good place to eat lunch.

1  Thank amy e
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Had lunch here today with my wife on our way to the airport. They have a large selection of sandwiches, soups, salad bar and even Yogurt.

I had the 7" ham and Swiss sandwich. The meat and the bread was great. My wife had a 4" sub on a roll with the salad bar. Everything tasted fresh and the price you couldn't beat. We had the above with drinks and only spent $13.00.

Their 4" subs are only $2.57......

Skip McDonalds and eat healthy.

They do have a drive through for pickup.

1  Thank gregbooras
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We have always stopped at Arthur's and this last trip was no exception ; we stopped both ways coming from Chicago and going back. Both times excellent food, sandwiches that even finicky 13 yr old girls will eat (and ask for more), clean tables and efficient service. Beat's the hell out of the fast food joints that line the highway or even the road nearby.

Highly recommend and will return.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

This pretty much sums it up: Great home town sandwich joint, just 30 seconds off the interstate!"

Excellent deli sanwiches served up fresh & fast, and for a very reasonable price.

Well worth a stop if you're on your way between St Louis & Chicago--we're glad we stopped in, and would do so again!