“Excellent food, staff and atmosphere!!!”

Candlelight Inn Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 45 Restaurants in Rock Falls
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Best place in town! Beautiful atmosphere, great food and drinks! We go there very often. Prices are reasonable for the quality and amount of food. Try the Chicken George!!! Yum!

1  Thank MelanieB860

Reviewed August 13, 2012

My wife and I thought food was good. She had meat loaf i had ribs. Both tasted good with large portions although baked potato was dry.Thought this was the place we would come to more often.Then came the bill, they charged me 24.99 for my rack of ribs, listed on the menu for 18.99. I did say something and she replied isn't that ok, or do you want to see the manager...

Reviewed July 27, 2012

You will be surprised when they deliver it to your table. It's a platter stacked high with incredible onion rings and breaded cauliflower, mushrooms and pickles. Eaten with Jan's special sauce and you will think you died and went to heaven. Kills your diet, but you will remember the flavor for a loooong time. My mouth is watering writing this and I want to make the two hour trip back there today!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

This restaurant has a comforting atmosphere. They have very good menu items which are priced right. The Chicken George was very good, as well as the beef bite appetizer. The pork tenderloin sandwich was very good. They give you decent sized portions as well. I would go back.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

sit in or pick up at the drive up window; convenient for those staying at the Super 8 or one of the other hotels near by. Famous for their Chicken George, but my sister and I are vegetarians. We, however, were able to enjoy the tasty vegie butger and fantastic Cesar salad.