“Hearty Breakfast any time”
Review of Off the Wall Cafe

Off the Wall Cafe
Ranked #3 of 49 Restaurants in Rochelle
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Using a Groupon, my husband and I had lunch at Off the Wall. Because the breakfast menu is available any time of day, I chose a breakfast burrito with spinach, avocado, egg and mushrooms. It was delicious! While hash browns could come with it, I didn't need the extra potatoes to be filled. My husband's homemade potato soup was full of vegetables and he enjoyed his bacon-avocado grilled cheese sandwich. The staff ladies were very pleasant and welcoming. We have friends in Rochelle and hope to return soon to have breakfast or lunch with them at Off the Wall. (The stylish painted graphics on the walls were cheerful decoration.)

There are newer reviews for Off the Wall Cafe

Reviewed October 10, 2013

So happy we stopped here based on a TripAdvisor review. Consuelo was welcoming, warm and attentive. Coffee cups were on "continuous fill". Pancakes were lighter than air... fluffy and deliciously tender. We plan to return and try some other menu items like the breakfast quesadillas and that lemon meringue pie that walked by our table but did not stop by to stay. Looked like the kind my mother made! YUM!!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

This hometown restaurant has very good food, delicious homemade pies, and great service. I have been there four times now and have had a wonderful experience each time. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a great place to dine.

1  Thank 904Karen