“Keeps Changing”

Add it.
Rochelle Country Club Steakhouse
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 1, 2013

When it was a private club and golf course, we ate there with friends who were members. The service and food was always good.
It was sold do to lack of members and the new owners took over, with pretty much the same staff. They had mother's day brunches that were great. We went twice. Our last visit my wife and I went for dinner. My wife ordered a small steak and I ordered grilled chicken breast. They had a small well stocked salad bar. Our meals were very disappointing, the steak as well as the chicken lacked any favor, it appears that they didn't use any seasoning.
Shortly after our visit we noticed that the placed was closed. The owners are in the process of selling the restaurant, bar and golf course to the city of Rochelle, the Park District and Gredco, who are planning opening it again very soon. I hope they do.