“Its now called Eddi's”

Add it.
Eddie's Cafe
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Not bad. Great place for senior citizens. a bit slow don't be in a hurry to go anywhere.new owners new menu and a weekly special menu.

There are newer reviews for Eddie's Cafe

Reviewed September 14, 2012

I took my daughter here tonight. She hadn't been there since the new Owners took over. I had the popcorn shrimp basket, and she had the Buffalo Chicken Wrap. The portion size was large. The restaurant was full of customers. Again the salad bar was ok, you could have iceberg lettuce, coleslaw, pasta salad, potato salad, brocili,cauliflower. Service was good as usual and the hostess appreciated our business. The service was fast, in and out in about an hour.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

We have eaten several times before the new owners took over last winter. Good portion size. Salad bar is a little lacking at times. But food has been hot and service is usually good.

Reviewed August 2, 2010

We went to the olive branch restaruant this past weekend while traveling on business, I ordered the special that night which was steak for $13, It came with salad bar, baked potatoe, and a roll.
It was beyond horrible. So bad that I wrote the owner a note and gave it to the waitress. My steak was more than 50% gristle and fat, my potatoe was so overcooked I couldn't eat it, the butter for the potatoe had congealed in it's container. The salad bar had canned peas and other not so tasty offerings. My husband ordered the stuffed shrimp and they were bland and so greasy that I felt dirty after tasting one.
Bad isn't even the word.
The waitress was very on top of things, and very nice but that was the single good thing out of the whole experience.

3  Thank punkjordane