“Best pizza!”
Review of Monicals

Monicals
Ranked #3 of 27 Restaurants in Robinson
Reviewed January 26, 2012

We go to the local Monical's now, but its the best pizza, if you like really thin crust. I grew up on this pizza and it's still my favorite!

Reviewed January 13, 2012

If you like thin crust pizza then this is the place to go. All Monicals pizza's are the best.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

The pizza is delicious and service is second to none. Outstanding, every time!!
Ask for extra cheese though and it's a little pricey, but always, always great pizza!

Reviewed March 24, 2011

I like Monical's pizza. I would eat it every week if I could afford to. We have found that it has gotten outrageously expensive and now rarely eat there. One small, one medium pizza, salad, five breadsticks, and drinks will set you back well over $30. I can order the same food from Joe's Pizza (also really good) for $8 to $10 less. Monical's have priced themselves out of what we're willing to pay for pizza. Pizza Hut is the cheapest option in town, and although it's not great, some nights cheap pizza wins.

As for the taste of Monical's pizza... it's delicious. The thin crust is what they're famous for. But I've also had the thick crust a couple of times and it's good too. The breakdsticks are alright. The fluffier the better but we've found they vary greatly depending on the night. The side salads are nothing more than shredded lettuce, tomato and shredded cheese. They're alright. Top them off with Mullen's dressing and they're mighty tasty too. When dining in we've found our drinks are often flat. If doing carry out you can grab a two liter. Their frozen take home pizza's are not really that good. I don't now if it's because they're frozen or because our oven's aren't like theirs, it's just not the same, or even close to the same.

All in all, good food indeed. Just be ready to pay for it.

Been to Monicals? Share your experiences!