“Very nice stay”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Robinson
Indianapolis,, United States
“Very nice stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

Very nice hotel, service was excellent, staff very nice. We travel with our dog and had no problems. Nice grassy area to walk in without having to go out on the steet area. Close to restaurants. Have stayed at this hotel in the past and will stay there again when we are in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Norma & David B
skoontz, Manager at BEST WESTERN Robinson Inn, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Norma and David-

Thank you very much for your response to Trip Advisor. All too often we hear the other side of the story. Comments like yours encourage me to keep striving to improve this property and our staff.

Steve Koontz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
NC USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

Very well-kept motel with a variety of restaurants within easy, safe walking distance. My only criticism is that for the price, a better breakfast should be offered which is less dependent on cheap, carb heavy fare.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Bixby, Oklahoma
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel many times but this is only because its basically the only one in town that is rated above terrible. Clean rooms and staff are friendly. My King size bed that I ordered turned out to be a queen size. Think the room was meant for 1 and not 2 as Towells were short as well.
Beds are Horrible and they always have been, if you jave a nice pillow, bring it. Finally upgraded the TV's.
A new Hotel will be opening up soon in Robinson and it looks like it may be pretty nice compared to the Best Western. At least it will be under 1 roof and not seperated like this one is.
Need to have a real Breakfest Bar if they really want to compete with the other hotel chains. People dont want to have to cross the street in the Rain just to get something to eat.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Robinson hotels

Evansville, Indiana, Usa
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

A good hotel for the money. Pretty much what you would expect from this brand and level of hotel. I was not disapointed. More care could be taken with the breakfast. Not enough effort put into the set up or attention to those who partake. But this is typical as I have seen from other locations.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

I stayed at this hotel while on business. For the hotel it is very clean, very basic BUT very clean. A "mom and pop" charm. Very friendly staff. We stayed in the annex and it was nice, but no elevator, but this was ok as we were able to carry our luggage upstairs with no problem. Only negative was no pool. Good free breakfast, but also has a nice restaurant right behind the hotel for a great omelet! Not may other choices in town but this is a good one. Felt safe and no problems.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Denver, Colorado, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

First let me say that Brittany the young lady I booked my reservation with was very nice and accommodating. Now for the bad stuff...When I checked in, SEPTEMBER 29th 2012, the overweight bald guy behind the counter did not welcome me, would not make eye contact and was rude and matter of fact! The rooms were at best $50.00 rooms for $81.00. They were cheaply made, uncomfortable and noisy. The best is when the housekeeper called my phone early in the morning to ask if I was checking out even though I had a DO NOT DISTURB sign on my door! I will be back to this town for business but WILL NOT be staying at the BEST WESTERN. The "BEST" thing about this hotel was LEAVING!

Room Tip: Stay at one of the mom and pop hotels!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank Justin T
Mount Vernon, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

last month when we moved to Robinson we stayed at this hotel off and on 3 or four times in a week. I have to say I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the rooms and the overall appearance of each room we had. The staff was very friendly and welcomed us and even went out of their way to get us discounts as we were not expecting to stay at a hotel i would highly recommend Best western in Robinson. The beds were very comfortable and the sheets comforters and extra pillows made me feel like I was at home. Thank you for making our experience a great one we would def. stay there again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Gina B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Robinson
Days Inn Sullivan
#1 of 1 in Lawrenceville
Day and a Half Inn
Day and a Half Inn
#1 of 1 in Sullivan

Been to BEST WESTERN Robinson Inn? Share your experiences!