“Nice hotel”

Country View Inn & Suites
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Robinson
Country View Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Robinson
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We stayed there 3 nights. It is the best hotel in Robinson. The only thing that they could improve on is the breakfast. Not a lot to choose from. Sausage links not very good. Biscuits and gravy was good but on one morning it was way to thick. Did not have any decaf coffee except in the rooms. Desk people were very nice and this is what I like to see at the hotels I visit. Could use a little thicker blankets in the room too. Had to turn the heat up.

Room Tip: Stay on the third floor if possible. We learned this from another view and were lucky enough to hav...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Topcop124

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Very nice place to stay in Robinson. The building appears to be very similar to some of the moderate chains (Hampton, Fairfield, etc). The hotel is still very new, only six months old. The rooms are reasonably spacious and decor is comfortably modern. The staff was helpful, opening up the breakfast room for one evening for our family to gather. The beds (all queens in the double rooms) and pillows were very comfortable.

There were several room options, with choices of walk in shower (with a cool curved glass doors) or standard tub/shower. There were also different types of suites, with a two room suite with a "living room" and "bedroom" seperated by a short hallway. Other suites just had a couch and coffee table in the same room as the bedroom. All rooms had refrigerator and microwave and a desk/table. None of the suites have a door between the bedroom and living room.

We were staying with a large family group. Our room was third floor (top floor) and we felt it was pretty quiet. Other family members were in the room directly below ours, and they said they could hear us walking around.

The breakfast was OK, fewer choices than Hampton. There is a small exercise room with one treadmill, one eliptical, and a multi-station weight machine, and a TV strangely located in a corner so it was hard to see while working out. There is also an indoor swimming pool.

There were a few things that were a little frustrating: The lighting in the rooms was very poor, and in rooms with two beds had a table in between the beds, but not on the outer sides. So there is no place to put your glasses, book, phone, and no lamp on that side either. Also, in the suites with a couch, there are no lamps or any lighting near the couch, so it is nearly impossible to sit and read. The "living room" there was no lamp either, but when I mentioned that to the desk staff at check out, they said there was supposed to be a lamp.

But overall, I would stay here again if we visit Robinson

Room Tip: Ask for third floor (top floor) room to avoid hearing footsteps.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank glacial_erratic
Reviewed December 5, 2013

What a wonderful surprise!! Very comfortable, attractive, clean suites with great amenities. Granite bathroom, comfortable separate living area, very comfy king bed. Very quiet. Nice desk area with chair. Free internet and ice machines on every floor. We are here for the week planning a funeral and this was the bright spot for our family. Way beyond our expectations! It was very reasonably priced too..

We have more family coming in and we made reservations for them too.

My husband really enjoyed the breakfast this morning. We will be back for sure!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Texanha
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This was our first stay at this facility since it just opened. We will be back when we visit family in Robinson again. This motel is great! New and very finely decorated and furnished. Service was great, friendly staff and good breakfast. You can't go wrong here!!!! Beds were fantastic!!!! The enclosed showers were neat! There are places to eat within walking distance which is nice. Just off the main street through town. Close to everything but isolated enough to be relaxing and quiet. The internet was fast and easy to log onto.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank graycd1
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Since this hotel is so new, there couldn't be much wrong with it! It was clean, quiet and close to everything (small town!). There was a continental breakfast in the morning that was really good! They had omlets, biscuits, gravy and sausage, plus bagels/toast, fruit and cereal. Very nice place.

Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank Taleah M
Reviewed September 27, 2013

My husband and I stayed a week while visiting family members who had just moved to the area. The hotel is new and is in excellent condition. The bed was great and the room was clean, comfortable, and tidy. The hot country breakfast included sausage gravy, biscuits, as well as healthier alternatives such as fruit, yogurt, etc. The workout equipment is new, and therefore in good working order. The hotel WiFi was a little tricky to log-on, but had a good signal in our room on the 3rd floor. All the staff were very friendly. The night clerk went out of her way to help us when our luggage was delivered 36 hours late - and wet clothes inside. She allowed us to use the hotel's dryers (even though they have coin-op laundry for guests) because she said "Why should we profit of of your misery". That's Hospitality! I would highly recommend this facility to others.

Robinson is a very small town. There are local restaurants nearby as well as McDonald's, Dairy Queen, and Hardees. We were with family, so we didn't eat out.

Room Tip: The hotel is new (as of July1, 2013). There are 3 floors. The front of the building faces west, so...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank VAgirl16
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I am a business traveler who stays out 1 to 2 nights per week. I had never been to Robinson prior, so I had no expectations. As I approached and drove through Robinson, I realized this is a very small city, compared to other cities I visit. With that said, I had low expectations of accomadations available. However, I was badly mistaken! First of all, the hotel is beautiful both inside & out. The customer service is first class. The room was beyond my expectations... huge flat screen, great desk, super bed and a bathroom to be envy of. Breakfast hit the spot. I didn't use the pool or workout facilities, but I will next time! They were both spacious, clean and welcoming. Before I visited Robinson, I thought this would be my first & last visit. Now, I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
7  Thank Bryan R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Robinson
Days Inn Sullivan
Days Inn Sullivan
#1 of 1 in Sullivan
Cobblestone Hotel and Suites Newton
Gas Lite Motel Lawrenceville
Gas Lite Motel Lawrenceville
#1 of 1 in Lawrenceville
Baymont inn and Suites Robinson

Been to Country View Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!