“Flash Back to the 70's”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Robinson
Quail Creek Country Club
Ranked #1 of 1 Robinson B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 25, 2011

Wife and I decide to stay ( 4 days) here because it was a " Country Club Setting " so to speak. Drove back to the rooms after Registering and we in shock of the look of the buildings, Wife wanted to leave before we even went in the room. Calmed her down and told her we would give it 1 night stay first before we would move to the Best Western ( only other rooms in the town) Walked into the room and the first thing that hit us was a MAJOR Musty smell. The rooms have not been updated from at least the 70's if I had to guess by the fixtures and Lighting. Beds were pretty comfortable and there was WIFI. Pillows need to be replaced and upgraded. All furniture was outdated . AC and Heat were good. Wooden porch over looking the lake was completely rotten out and needed to be replaced, I paid almost $85.00 pernight for this room and I have stayed at $ 39.00 a night hotels that were 10 times better than this one. If I were a member of this club, I would be embarrassed by the condition of these rooms.
PS we stayed but only because my Son was getting Married at thier Lake site.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the North end of the complex, looks like those may have been upgraded a few years...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Traveler559

Reviewed June 8, 2011

Mosquitos rule this place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For a place that calls itself a resort they sure don't live up to it. The room smelled musty.While it was clean the mosquitos were everywhere in the room, I ran around for about an hour killing the ones that were in the room.For $94 a night I expect better. The bed had to have been at least 40 years old with a flimsy mattress that just killed my back. If I had it to do over I would have driven another hour and stayed somewhere else.

Room Tip: Stay some place else !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
5  Thank MallardCutter

Been to Quail Creek Country Club? Share your experiences!