Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago-Deerfield/Lincolnshire
$185
$157
Priceline
  • Pool
Chicago Marriott Suites Deerfield(Deerfield)(Great Value!)
$152
$109
La Quinta
Olde Court Inn(Wheeling)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsstayed herecinnamon rollspancake machineroom was cleansoccer tourneyexpress breakfastgreat hotelmile radiuswould stay here againbuffalo grovehot tubthe maintenance manguest roomsgreat shuttle servicefridge and microwaveparking lothi express
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 22, 2013

This was not my hotel of choice. I actualy booked with a hotel down the street, but was relocated due to the original hotel overbooking. I am so glad I did. The hotel was clean, the sheets were white and the accomodations were uptodate. The front desk staff were amazing and the breakfast was one of the best hotel breakfasts I've had in a long time. The down side is that there is nothing within walking distance. There's a lot if you have a car, but if you are taking the shuttle and hope to leave the hotel for any reason, you're out of luck. Nonetheless, I would definately stay at this specific Holiday Inn Express again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank NonnahsS
stephen l, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago-Deerfield/Lincolnshire, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Thank you for the great review I will pass it along to our staff. Next time please use our shuttle we will take our guest up to 5 miles around the hotel from 7 am to 9pm monday to friday. Just stop by the desk We are here to serve you

See you again soon

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I stayed here for a week on business. Typical Holiday Inn Express property with clean and spacious rooms, a decent breakfast, and an efficient shuttle service. Had a room facing the road, but did not have any problems with noise. The shuttle service to my place of work, which was about 3 miles, was very good. The drivers very extremely helpful, sometimes willing to go out of their way to help. The staff was not the friendliest, but they were not bad either. But if there is one thing I would think of as an area of improvement, then it would be that they should try to come across as a little more warm and welcoming. My minor grouse with the leaking fridge in my room fell on deaf ears as well, but it did not bother me as much since I did not use it much.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank ArunTourister
stephen l, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago-Deerfield/Lincolnshire, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Thank you for the responce of our hotel,
I know you stayed back in july of 2012 We had just changed general manager's and I think you see the responces from the rest of last year 2012 and 2013 show the staff has changed there focus THE GUEST COME 1 ST. I would like you to come back and try us again Please call on me I will upgrade you to a suite for coming back to see us and see the Difference in service.

see you soon

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Overall the property has potential. They are soon to start re-branding the rooms to meet the new Holiday Inn upgrades, there are pictures of what the rooms will look like when they are done in the lobby.

This property is in a business district and there are no restaurants or stores around if you are looking for lunch or dinner and you have no car. You can call for food delivery but the local places all add an up charge for delivery to this site.

The room I stayed in was dated but very clean. The television remote worked ok, there is no refrigerator ormicrowave in the room.

If you eat the complimentary breakfast go for the orange juice and the cinmamo buns, I would not recomment the eggs or the sausage.

Front desk and staff are very nice and professional.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not near any stairways. The doors open and slam closed during the night
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Mike M
stephen l, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago-Deerfield/Lincolnshire, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thank you for staying we us, Yes we are on the change with a newer Holiday Inn Express brand hotel. Please stop by the desk on your next stay and we can help you Have a great night out. We have 6 great restaurants in the 5 miles of the hotel that our hotel shuttle will take you to up to 9:00 pm monday to friday. The ram, Cooper hawk, Benihana, Bob chinns crab house , Fleming steakhouse and J Alexanders one of the best steak house's in the midwest, Sorry you missed these this time, All of our Suites have microwaves and frig. Please call on me on your next vist and i will upgrade you to a suite at no charge.

General manager

Reviewed February 6, 2013

My room was remodeled except for the bathroom. I think this might still be a work in progress. Front Desk, House Keeping and Maintenance people were all very friendly and service oriented. Once full remodeling is done Hotel will be terrific. The GM Stephen Lowe gets out and meets his guests, shows he cares and reaches out. Very nice experience.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank John K
stephen l, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago-Deerfield/Lincolnshire, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Thank you so much for staying with us and the great review.I will pass your thoughts on to our decated staff. We belive that Guest Service is a way of life not just a job.....Ours is a team of not just ONE it takes everybody But starts with YOU...

Reviewed January 17, 2013

our organization just had a two day retreat at this hotel and can not say enough wonderful things about the entire experience. The staff was so incredibly helpful and professional and went out of their way to make sure that everything went smoothly. We had a group of over 80 people there for meals, for overnight and for two full days and every second was perfect. Couldn't have been any better. And the guest rooms were lovely.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank Judie B
stephen l, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago-Deerfield/Lincolnshire, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Thank you for having your event with us. Our staff was very happy to help out in any way we could to make it a great retreat we all will remember. It was fun for every one who was here Hope to see you all again . Thank you for the great review
Stephen