“The Price of Pizza”

Monical's Pizza
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Rantoul
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Camarillo, Ca
“The Price of Pizza”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

The pizza is good but not great. The prices are very high. Go only if you are having a cheese attack and need pizza tonight.

• Visited October 2012

Knox, Pennsylvania
“The Best Piaa in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

We lived in Rantoul for 7 years and Monicals seemed to be almost a weekly visit. However, since we have moved to Texas the only time we can eat it is when we visit family. We have gone for a 5 day visit and eaten Monicals 3 times. The pizza with the 3 cheese blend is the BEST. We love it. The french dressing is delicious. I like to dip my pizza in the dressing. But, it is also very good on the salad. I would definitely recommend stopping at any one of the Monicals locations. We haven't found any of them to be less than delicious. This one is in the town were we visit family, but we have stopped at a couple others.

• Visited October 2012
Champaign-Urbana, Illinois
“It's just okay to me”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Locals rave about this pizza, and I used to think it wasn't bad, but I don't know - after growing up in the Chicago area and being accustomed to real pizza, this just seems more and more like cheese and sauce on cardboard to me. Maybe I should try one of the different crusts next time and see if I change my mind about it, but for now - it's just okay to me.

• Visited March 2013
League City, Texas
“Pizza's great but service was poor”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

We always visit monicals when we return to central Illinois as the pizza is phenomenal. The service was so bad during one visit that we le after 20 minutes. No one came to our table after 20 mins. The pizza is always great though.

Visited November 2012
“A local icon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

Monical's Pizza is a local gem. I enjoy the thin crust pizza and a good amount of toppings to choose from. Make it a family pleaser and have a salad also.

Visited August 2012