Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wheeler Ridge
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Wheeler Ridge
Garden Grove, California, USA
“Will Return”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Experience was great and room was updated and clean. Sam at the front desk was very helpful and remembered me from a previous visit. Free breakfast was a welcome bonus. I will definitely return to this location.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Beaumont, California
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I was driving back home from a trip and was stuck in traffic. I found this place by reference from a different hotel. I was surprised when I went into the room: It was clean, neat, quiet, and comfortable. I discovered another surprise the next morning: free breakfast. This is an amazing place and I will definitely book a room on my next trip.

Roseburg, Oregon
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Excellent hotel , easy to find ,and manager Sam so friendly ,very best to make everyone happy and try to help more for my trip.Found this hotel to be very comfortable,the room clean smell nice. Good value!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Odenton, Maryland
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This hotel was a good find. The hotel is about a year old, and well kept. The hotel manager Sam took great pride in the property, and did his very best to make us happy and comfortable from the moment we arrived. Our room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was the basic continental fare. Sam worked very hard to keep it well stocked after a sold out night. The service here was phenomenal. Sam is a find. I hope Wyndham realizes what a jewel they have in him.

Dublin, California
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I was driving home from a road trip with my Granddaughter and we needed to stop for the night and found this hotel by accident. I was plesantly surprised by how this perfecty fit our needs. The check-in process was fast and efficient and the room was small but clean and exactly what a weary traveler needs! I felt it was a little on the expensive side for the location, but other hotels in the area were even more.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wheeler Ridge
Vagabond Inn Bakersfield South
Vagabond Inn Bakersfield South
#34 of 63 in Bakersfield
Howard Johnson Inn - Bakersfield

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wheeler Ridge? Share your experiences!