“Excellent Stay!”

Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Quincy
Houston, Texas
“Excellent Stay!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

What a great Hampton Inn! They definitely uphold the quality and service of this brand! Everything about the hotel was immaculate. My room was right off the lobby and at first I was concerned about noise coming from the lobby but my fears were unfounded. The room was very quiet at night and very comfortable. I loved the fact that the hotel is within walking distance of the downtown square, several restaurants and cafes. The staff were all friendly and helpful and even allowed me a late check-out, as I was in town to run the Bridge the Gap half-marathon and knew I'd need a little extra time to get cleaned up after the race and checked out. My stay was everything I'd hoped it would be.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank agmom98

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

This was a nice hotel with great service. The hotel was clean and the staff was pleasant and friendly. We stopped here at the last minute without reservations when visiting a friend who was in the hospital. The desk clerk could not have been more accommodating with directions and recommendations for dinner.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank wjb2157
Eagan, Minnesota
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Everything was easy. Clean room, Quality TV and actual HD stations on a HD TV, which is unusual for some hotels. Heart of the downtown Quincy area. They were able to accomodate my request for a western exposure so I got another 15 minutes of sleep, though the black out curtains worked great. If /wne I am back in Quincy, I will stay there. Fast WIFI in room.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank GFKelly
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at this Hampton Inn very much. Dana at the front desk was SO friendly and helpful upon our arrival-she made us feel right at home. She also offered great advice about places to eat in the area. The next morning the entire staff was so friendly and helpful, and coffee was great! Arlene, the wonderful 93 year old woman who runs the breakfast buffet did a WONDERFUL job keeping everything freshly stocked and appealing as well as spic and span. Our room was clean, quiet, spacious and very comfortable. The entire hotel was refreshingly clean and welcoming. We simply could not have enjoyed our stay more-THANK YOU!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Carole M
Glen Carbon, Illinois
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Although this is an older Hampton, it is very clean. The carpets are relatively new. Hampton always has comfortable beds. The location was wonderful. It is downtown. We walked to the Patio for dinner.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Quincy, United States
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I would recommend this hotel for several reasons: location, present staff, lobby as been updated and the rooms have been scheduled to be updated very soon. Pleasant staff. The quincy sirens went off and the staff was very informative about what was going on - sirens were due to high winds in the area. I would definately stay at this hotel when every I'm back in this area. Breakfest has a good variety and no problems hooking to the wirless internet in my room.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed March 27, 2013

This particular property is exactly what you expect in a Hampton: clean, convenient, quiet, and right-priced. I stayed one night last week while traveling through Quincy. The front desk staff was very helpful when asked for local dining suggestions. While the location is a few blocks from most restaurants, the quiet location makes for a restful sleep. (In what now appears to be a standard amenity for Hampton, the bed linens, including duvet covers are reportedly cleaned between every guest stay.) The breakfast area has benefited from a remodeling and looks very contemporary. I will most likely stay here again the next time I'm through the area.

Room Tip: If you're looking for views from your room, this isn't it. What you will find are clean, com...