“Nice Hotel- Quincy Riverfront”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Quincy
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Quincy
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I was in town for a HS Reunion. Satff was very friendly- from the desk staff to breakfast attendant. Rooms were nice/clean.
I was pleased with my stay

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Hotel was clean, very friendly staff. Rooms are small. Thought price was a bit high. Overall stay was good. Will stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Very comfortable and location was great for our family vacation and wedding. We will certainly stay here again.

A TripAdvisor Member
HAMILTON
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I slpet well, had a great breakfast, and relaxed in the hot tub. What more can you ask for.
The only thing I would have changed is the bed size. There were no more rooms available with a king so we had to take 2 queens. It worked out.
The breakfast room was sunny and there was pleanty of varity, fruit, grain, egg, hot and cold items.
My husband and I enjoyed stretching and relaxing in the hot tub and cooling off in the swimming pool.

A TripAdvisor Member
ADDISON
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Nice hotel. Good location in relation to town. Read reviews prior to stay. I agree that carpet in hallway and lobby appears dirty or heavily traveled. We arrived late evening andI noticed there was some paper on hallway carpet, however it was cleaned by the morning. Even after cleaning, it did appear to be soiled looking. Pool water was cloudy and uninviting. Guest room had inviting decor and for most part was clean but there was some dirt or food left on the side of the desk that had been missed. Breakfast area was clean and inviting. Undecided if I would recommend to a family member or friend.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

We began staying at the Microtel when it first opened....always friendly and willing to accomodate you. We have decided to hold our son's wedding reception there next year. The staff is fantastic and friendly. I just can't say enough good things about the place....Thanks to your staff and hope you have continued success.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

I had the BEST customer service! My room wasn't ready when I arrived so I was upgraded to a suite. Not only that but the staff was incredibly helpful pointing me in the right direction in a town I had never been in, and with anything else I needed. The breakfast was great and the rooms were very clean.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business