We stopped in Quincy to stay the night driving from Minneapolis to St. Louis. We were wowed by this hotel. Gorgeous from the outside to the inside. The rooms were beyond spacious, the staff was excellent, and the breakfast was lovely. The hotel was exceptionally clean, the beds/pillows/blankets were soft and comfortable. If we ever drive through Quincy again, we will be staying here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casual, yet upscale, our independent hotel is conveniently located off I72 in Quincy. With a wide variety of room accommodations, you will be able to choose the right room for your needs. All of our guest rooms are spacious, elegant, well-appointed, and safe and quiet. Each room features complimentary high-speed internet, flat screen TVs with cable & HBO, coffeemakers, irons & boards and hair dryers. We also offer luxurious suites, which include a kitchenette, dining area and whirlpool tubs. In addition, we have many meeting and event rooms for any of your social, family, wedding, and corporate needs. We can handle all your catering needs and offer many menu options for groups from 4 to 400! We care deeply about our community and take pride in being an IHLA Green Certified Hotel. We are dedicated to your total comfort, whether you are a single traveler, a family, a business professional, or a couple looking for a romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Town & Country Inn and Suites Quincy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Inn And Suites
- Town & Country Hotel Quincy
- Country Inn Quincy
- Quincy Country Inn