“Always great service”

Town & Country Inn and Suites Quincy
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Quincy
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Consistently good quality staff. Not many good choices for a stay in Quincy, This is the best option. If you try any of the larger chain hotels in Quincy what you get depends on who is working that night, in both service, rate, etc.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
MariannTB, Public Relations Manager at Town & Country Inn and Suites Quincy, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Thank you for your comments. We make a tremendous effort to be consistant in our service, products and pricing. We look forward to hosting you again during your next stay in beautiful Quincy, Illinois! Mariann

There are newer reviews for Town & Country Inn and Suites Quincy

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I have been traveling to Quincy, Ill for two yrs- my sons are students at the university and stayed at 4 other hotels in Quincy and this hotel by far is the best hotel in Quincy- these rooms are the most spacious and largest rooms I have stayed in--not only in Quincy but I travel alot and these rooms are huge!!!!!!!!!!. The staff is great, rooms are clean, complementary wi-fi and breakfast (although this could be a little better like meat and eggs lol but hey I am not complaining). I would and have recommended this hotel to family, friends and anybody looking for somewhere to stay in Quincy,Ill - I wont stay anywhere else and thats a fact.

Room Tip: if you want space or have large family this is the place
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank FlorissantTraveler
MariannTB, PR & Marketing Manager at Town & Country Inn and Suites Quincy, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

We're so happy to be your home away from home when you travel to Quincy! Thanks so much for the kind words about our staff and amenities, and I appreciate the feedback regarding our complimentary breakfast. I know it's been a while since your review, but I wanted to say thanks and I hope you've been back to see us since then!

All the best,
Mariann Barnard - Manager

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Prior to my retirement I travelled extensively and have experienced lodging from very good to unfortunately, bad. This hotel ranks at the top of my lodging experiences and was excellent in all
respects. Rooms are spacious, clean and up to date. I would recommend them to family, friends and anyone else for whom quality at a reasonable price are important. Breakfast fare was good with a god assortment of choices. When I return to Quincy, this is my place of choice.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
MariannTB, Pr & Marketing Manager at Town & Country Inn and Suites Quincy, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

We welcome you back anytime, Joe! Thanks for the great feedback and kind words — it means a lot to hear you say we rank at the top of your list. We look forward to your next trip to Quincy!

All the best,
Mariann Barnard - Manager

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Came to town for a college homecoming celebration and enjoyed our stay here. The room was clean & spacious. Complementary wi-fi was appreciated. The staff were all friendly. I spoke to not just front desk staff, but maintenance and others. I especially liked the hot tub as I needed a place to stretch and relax...perfect temp. Breakfast was nice with an varied assortment of goodies. We would stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Outstanding. The front desk staff were kind, knowledgeable and available. Our room was beautiful, nearly brand new - as it the entire hotel. The location is near the interstate extension but far enough away to not reflect traffic noises.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2012

This was a very nice surprise. The hotel is convenient, clean and the staff was outstanding! I stayed here for two nights and I really enjoyed my stay. Even though I wanted to stay on the river, it really wasn't that big of a deal because I used it as a jumping off spot to explore the area. If I'm ever in the Quincy area again, I would definitely stay here!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
MariannTB, Public Relations Manager at Town & Country Inn and Suites Quincy, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your opinion of our hotel! We welcome your comments and use them as part of our training. We love happy guests!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Three day stay - - the staff could not have been more courteous. Everything was clean. Breakfast was your standard fare as can be expected. Did not visit the pool area so I can't speak to that. Apparently this hotel is used for banquet facility type things at times. There was a family reunion there the weekend we stayed. Small children were in the lobby area, but due to the construction of the hotel, no noise was heard where we were.

Room Tip: They do have adjoining rooms which are very nice for larger family groups. Just be sure and ask for...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Quincy
Stoney Creek Inn - Quincy
Quality Inn and Suites Quincy
Hampton Inn Quincy
Hampton Inn Quincy
#1 of 11 in Quincy
Fairfield Inn & Suites Quincy
Holiday Inn Quincy East
Sleep Inn & Suites Hannibal

Been to Town & Country Inn and Suites Quincy? Share your experiences!