“Great stay”

Town & Country Inn and Suites Quincy
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Quincy
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Everything about this hotel was top notch. The staff was friendly, the hotel was spotless, the breakfast was excellent, and the new gathering spot/lounge was relaxing. Furthermore, the price was excellent. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank L H
There are newer reviews for Town & Country Inn and Suites Quincy

Reviewed January 27, 2012

We held our daughter's wedding in the Imperial Ballroom at the hotel and, because it was a winter wedding, we encouraged our guests to stay there. Not only did the hotel staff coordinate a beautiful, seamless and stress-free reception for me (which could be the subject of another review!), my guests were all amazed at the rooms, the breakfast, and the elegant, comfortable public spaces. Many from big cities were expecting something far different in a small city and made a point to tell me how pleased they were with the accomodations. They all felt that the staff was so helpful and did everything they could to ensure a wonderful stay. I am so pleased with this hotel and staff that I definately will make it my first choice when my next daughter gets married!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Jan L
Reviewed January 27, 2012

On a recent visit, I was first impressed by the overall interior of the lobby and entry way! My room was clean, comfortable, and very roomy! I was very surprised by the amount of space in my room. My 3 children and I had room to breathe! I requested information from staff members multiple times and was pleased to find them knowledgeable, extremely pleasant and very accommodating! Even continental breakfast is done to the "T" and this hotel! We will definitely stay again and would recommend to anyone!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank QuincyGirl62301
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Great Hotel- Staff was incredible!! They go above and beyond to make sure you have a fantastic stay. Ali at the front desk was amazing... Thank You to all the staff for a wonderful experience..

Room Tip: We loved room 415 & 417
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank teresah87
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Great hotel with great service. Staff is top notch and very helpful. It was a nice place to stay with my family. Had a lot of fun.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Bryon D
Reviewed December 26, 2011

Very nice - was a Comfort Inn & Suites but the space and decor are much more upscale than any Comfort Inn I have ever been to. Very friendly staff, great service, low rates, appear to be more upgrades coming.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank kimhM3059CK
Reviewed December 13, 2011

The Town & Country Inn and Suites (T&C Inn, for short) was originally built as an upscale Country Inn & Suites. Under the new management, there have been very positive changes made and I assure you that the staff is experienced and the accommodations are excellent in quality. The T&C Inn is very easy to work with when planning an event at their hotel as well. There is not an in-house restaurant, but there are plenty near by and the hotel will even help set up catering for your event. T&C Inn will work with local business for Corporate rates. Very nice. You won't be disappointed for choosing the Town & Country Inn and Suites.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Pam L
Also consider these accommodations in or near Quincy
Stoney Creek Inn - Quincy
Quality Inn and Suites Quincy
Hampton Inn Quincy
Hampton Inn Quincy
#2 of 11 in Quincy
Fairfield Inn & Suites Quincy
Holiday Inn Quincy East
Sleep Inn & Suites Hannibal

Been to Town & Country Inn and Suites Quincy? Share your experiences!