“A great lunch today”

Tiramisu
Ranked #5 of 132 Restaurants in Quincy
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Located in Quincy, Illinois, Tiramisu offers delicious Italian cuisine! Our specialty is our very unique pasta that draws patrons in from all over. Try our gluten-free options as well! We have banquet room facilities that are available for rehearsal dinners, banquets, and other special occasions. We have a great wine list with selections from California and Italy!
Quincy, Illinois
“A great lunch today”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

My wife and I decided to hit Tiramisu for lunch today. I was tempted by the daily special salmon, but decided to have one of their pizzas. Wow, was that a great choice. My pizza had meatballs and Italian sausage along with mushrooms and lots of cheese. Wonderful. I had never had one of their pizzas before, but I will again. My wife had the rolli, a favorite of hers she orders almost every time a Tiramisu. It took considerable restraint for her not to pick up her plate to lick up the last morsels of sauce. She started with a cup of soup; I started with a small salad, both great. But the entrees were the stars.

Tiramisu is one of the nicer restaurants in Quincy. It is large and a bit cavernous, so it gets a bit loud when it is over half full. It is also dimly lit. That's fine in the evening, but coming in from full sun at mid day it is like walking into a dark theater until your eyes adjust. These do not detract from it being a great place to dine, and easily the best Italian in the area.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank wfgjr

Kankakee, Illinois, United States
“Italian in Quincy”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

The kitchen screwed my order up, by providing me the chicken special of the evening rather than the entree I had ordered. However, the special ended up being great with tender chicken breasts and a great sauce.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Craig H
STL
“Always the best Italian in Quincy!”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Consistant and the best Italian in Quincy! Roberto and his staff are wonderful! I have tried almost the entire menu and my favorites are the Rolli and the Salmone Alfredo. The wines are always good too!

• Visited December 2012
Illinois
“Great night out!”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Tiramisu is a fabulous Italian restaurant, and I'm so glad Quincy has it. Great food, nice wine selection, good atmosphere, and excellent service. Owner takes your phone reservation, greets you at the door, stops by your table to see how you've enjoyed your meal, and is fabulously Italian. What more can you ask for?

• Visited December 2012
Fort Mohave, Arizona
“Every town should have an Italian place this good”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Enjoyed dinner here with family who wanted us to be able to experience the food. Very nice atmosphere; not really fancy, but well laid out with ample room for dining that does not feel crowded. Their menu is small but comprehensive which means they know what they do well and they stick to it. They offer a decent selection of wines by the glass which are pretty reasonably priced. Our table sampled everything from salmon to spaghetti to lasagna and no one left unsatisfied. Very nice restaurant; Every town should be lucky enough to have a decent Italian restaurant (are you listening Champaign). It is no wonder this place is rated the best restaurant in Quincy.

• Visited November 2012