“Good food, even better service”
Review of Tower of Pizza

Tower of Pizza
Ranked #14 of 137 Restaurants in Quincy
Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Had a catered dinner here with a group in the basement.
The food was good and there were about 4 servers and all were absolutely perfect.
Food was hot and the drinks kept coming. We wanted for nothing.
I would recommend

Reviewed December 4, 2013

We were here with a group of people and I ordered philly cheese steak sandwich. I was beginning to think they went to philly for it. Good but loaded with sodium. Husband had chimichanga and we both were up drinking water all night. Next time I will order something else. Husband said his was good. It is a kid friendly place with decent kid menu.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

wonderful family restaurant with a large semi-private room for big family group. Also outdoor patio area in use year round.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

We visited on a Saturday night, w/o reservations. The wait was not too bad - about 15 minutes. Our group of 4 got one of the booths, which was spacious, but know that the lighting is low; so low it was not easy to read the menu. However, after our eyes adjusted, it came decision - which cuisine to get! :) We got an order of chips and salsa to start; the salsa was good and "fresh' tasting (i.e. not just from a jar like Tostitos or Old El Paso). Two split a Mexican pizza (great!), one got a standard (thin) crust sausage/pepp pizza (also pretty good), one got thick crusted Hawaiian/Canadian Bacon & pineapple (okay but canned pineapple and the Canadian bacon was not very smokey flavored). Service was pretty okay, too. I think if we visit again (b/c we have family nearby), we will go the Mexican cuisine route.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

this is one of My Grandson and Granddaughter-in-law's favorite place. I can take it or leave it mostly leave it, maybe it is because it serves Mexican cuisine yet has no Chile Relleno or poblano

1  Thank farmboy70