“yumm”

Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 3, 2012

hotwings r my faveorite also the nachoes and your white cheese!! yummmmyy :) when i lived with my grandparents we ate here at least once a week!

There are newer reviews for Tower of Pizza

Reviewed November 14, 2012

We were fortunate enough that Tower of Pizza delivered to the hotel we were staying in - right to the room!! Wonderful pizza, especially the cheese. We try to visit Tower of Pizza whenever traveling in Quincy.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

If you're looking for a decent meal at a fair price for the family, this is probably a good pick. If you're looking for really good food, some romance and atmosphere, this is not the place for you.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Nothing like being put on hold to find out why your food was taking so long to be delivered. While listening to the hold music someone started knocking at my door so I answered and lo and behold there was my food! (I was still on hold with the restaurant) I hung up and when I went to eat my food it was all cold. Freaking ridiculous. Expensive food with crap service. It should've been free.

1  Thank Miranda M
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Pizza and delivery was great.I ordered the cheese and pepperoni pizza and although a little greasy it tasted great.