Stoney Creek Inn - Quincy
$85
Quincy Comfort Inn(Quincy)(Great Value!)
$85
$70
Quality Inn and Suites Quincy(Quincy)(Great Value!)
$76
$90
HolidayInn.com
$78
$67
All reviewsindoor outdoor poolfront deskbunk bedshot tubwafflesplace to staybreakfast roomrestaurants and shoppingsmall barfull sizenice poolhome away from homehard boiled eggsrooms are cleanin townstaff was very friendlybreakfast staff
Reviewed April 27, 2013

My daugther, daugther-inlaw, and I stayed at Stoney Creek when we brought my wife back to Quincy for her final resting place. Since my daugther had stayed at Stoney Creek on previous trips her recommendation was easy. Our rooms were clean, comfy and homey. The staff, starting with Kathi at the front desk to Sondra in the kitchen were friendly and careing. Our 4 night stay on a sorrowful trip was made pleasent of the way we were treated. My grand kids really had a ball in the pool on very cold blustery day. Thank you again.

Room Tip: I have stayed many places in Quincy, this is the best. I'm handicapped and the rooom was very well suited for a old man
4  Thank james e D
Jack K, Vice President of Corporate Support Services at Stoney Creek Inn - Quincy, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

From Austin N, Guest Relations Specialist:
Dear james e D:
On behalf of Stoney Creek Inn, please accept our deepest condolences for your loss. Planning a trip under such circumstances is never easy, but we are very happy that Kathi, Sondra and the rest of the Quincy staff were able to at least help ease some of your burdens. We hope your next return is on much brighter terms and look forward to seeing you then.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

My husband and I traveled to Quincy on a family emergency. His father was dying in the local hospital and we had barely had the chance to make flight arrangements and we had not even thought about where we would stay once we got there. The small airport attendee suggested this hotel as a close option. When Kathy heard our story, she jumped in and took care of everything. Her son managed the rental car desk, and he had us follow him straight to Stoney Creek Inn. We were so tired, it was late and the hotel sits off the main road so the escort was such a nice gesture. Can't say enough about Kathy, the great room, the reasonable rate....but most of all, the compassion.
Practical things to know, the atmosphere feels like you are staying in a mountain lodge, clean room, comfortable bed and good sized bathroom. Food was what you would expect...kind of standard continental +. Walking distance to restaurant and other stores and services.

The staff sets this inn apart. I have traveled all over the world, and that family feeling just doesn't happen everyday.

Room Tip: Our room faced the parking lot, and even on the weekend it was quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank TomKaten

From Austin N, Guest Relations Specialist:
Dear TomKaten:
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are thrilled we were able to help add some much-needed brightness to a rather dark time and sincerely hope that your family is doing well. Sometimes, those intangible aspects of a travel experience can mean far more than the material ones. From our family to yours, we hope to see you again very soon under much happier circumstances. Thank you so much for the kind remarks.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Just spent 4 nights at Quincy's Stony Creek Inn and had a great experience. Very attentive staff from the front desk, to the cleaning staff to the breakfast staff. Loved the comfy, homey decor and the indoor/outdoor pool!

Will definitely be back to stay!

3  Thank KimD373
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Sorry to say, but it looks to me, based on a stay last week, that this hotel is ready for refurbishment. We had a suite and the bed had such a deep dip in the middle that I had to put a pillow aside of me to keep from sliding down into it! The room also had a small infestation of little black ants. That said, the breakfast was really good and the gal who was in charge of it was very friendly. The in-room gas fire was really nice too. I wish the desk clerk would have asked me about our stay at check out ... I would have been glad to share these comments with her directly, ... but she didn't. Still would be a good stay with little kids, just don't expect too much.

1  Thank Mary B
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Thank you for the great experience at your hotel. Our recent 3 night stay couldn't have been better. Breakfast was hot and tasty. The rooms nicely appointed. Kids loved the indoor/outdoor pool after a March snowstorm. All I had to do was ask at the front desk and they were able to meet my needs. The hotel is very conveniently located as well. We hope to be back.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends