“November 13 through November 16”

Stoney Creek Inn - Quincy
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Quincy
Reviewed November 21, 2012

It is my pleasure to submit a review after staying my second time at the Stoney Creek Inn in Quincy, IL. My second stay was as good as my first. I found my room very refreshing after working all day. It was a beautiful and relaxing place to come each day. The room was clean, and the interior was up to snuff. I would say that this is one of my favorite places to stay. I love the decor and find it very comfortable. The staff is friendly and makes me feel at home. I appreciated the breakfast and also appreciate the affordable rates. I would gladly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Robert S

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Clean place to stay with that lodge feel. Rooms were clean and breakfast was plentiful with eggs, ham, breads, and everything else you would expect from a continental breakfast. Rooms were spacious and bathroom was clean. I'd stay again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank SNYDERST
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I as well as the rest of my family has stayed here multiple times, and it is always wonderful! We love the decor, the rooms are always clean and nice, and the breakfast is great. We love the pool and hot tub area as well. We have family in Quincy, and it is a real treat when we visit to get an expanded room with bunkbeds and have our nieces and nephew stay with us. We have also had a family reunion and booked a block of rooms and this hotel was perfect for that - everyone loved it! Cannot say enough good things about this hotel.

Room Tip: We love the third floor rooms!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank readytotravel95
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We own a small resort with cabins in the Ozarks and occasionally need a getaway from our place and we have been to Stoney Creek twice so far!! We love the decor, the employees are all wonderful and love that it is kept so clean and nice!

Room Tip: we had a room on the top floor and did stay quite warm, a ceiling fan might have helped, but loved i...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank riverwoodMissouri
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We have traveled quite a bit over the years. We have stayed in MANY hotels, but this was by far one of the BEST hotels we have ever stayed in . Clean doesn't even begin to describe this hotel. I am a clean freak and was very happy about how clean the room was (one hint: maybe put in the "clean" TV remotes as seen at other hotels). The decor was beautiful. The breakfast was very good and the pool area was perfect. I just don't know how the place could be improved. This will be our new go to place from now on while in Quincy (place we usually stay had prices WAY more expensive). And who knew warm fresh cookies upon check-in could be so good. A real gem in the Gem City. Kudos!!

Room Tip: The third floor has vaulted ceilings and really makes the room feel spacious.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Mommaof21967
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We had our wedding reception at the Stoney Creek Inn this summer and could not have been happier with the evening. The room has a lodge feel which made decorating that much easier because it was already partly done for us. The staff was amazing, especially Tamara the manager. They did their best to cater to us and answered all of our questions with a smile on their face. Not one complaint about planning our event and having it there!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Amy F
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I stayed at Stoney Creek on a business trip with ADM. This was the first time I had ever been away from my family. Amanda was very hospitable and friendly. She really stood out and left a very positive and lasting impression. She's a perfect representative for your hotel. Thank you. I hope to return soon and bring my family along so they can experience a very comfortable and memorable hotel stay at the Stoney Creek Inn in Quincy. I love the sportsman theme as well.

• Stayed: October 2012