This is the very first time we ever stayed in a hotel in Quincy and stayed her for a family reunion. We loved the cute cabin feel and the friendly staff. The only complaint that I have is with their fitness room. The fitness room only had three pieces of equipment and the treadmill was broken. The pool is awesome and we stay at this place again.
Eat at Kelly's for their salad bar and selection of inexpensive meals. Try Deiters Frozen Custard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic town of Quincy, Illinois, offers visitors a chance to look back through time - and our Stoney Creek Hotel provides the perfect accommodations. With its rustic decor and enjoyable fireplace themed suites, our 72-room Inn will have you feeling like a 19th century settler, but with all the amenities the 21st century has to offer. Located in the heart of the tri-states region of Illinois, Iowa and Missouri, the Stoney Creek Hotel in Quincy is ideal for social reunions and business events, with meetings rooms large enough to meet most every need. And while you're not relaxing in our warm and cozy surroundings, step out into Quincy, and discover the city's picturesque architecture, thriving industry and lively community events. Twice recognized as one of the nation's All-American cities, Quincy has a 200-year reputation of treating its guests well. By taking good care of you, we'll ensure that Quincy's great reputation continues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Stoney Creek Inn - Quincy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn Quincy Hotel Quincy
- Stoney Creek Hotel Quincy