“Good food but it is time to clean the place.”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #90 of 139 Restaurants in Quincy
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

Good traditional bar and grill food. Service is good but cleanliness is not to be found. Have been several times now and the tables need refinished as they are sticky no matter what. The floors are covered with food and napkins etc. I know it is busy most of the time but this is ridiculous . My kids looked behind the corner booth and there was a myriad of items.

1  Thank olivegarden

Reviewed August 8, 2012

We ate there because we were given a gift card. When we walked in the greeter was not excited about having to seat us. Then she sat us right by the door ((so everyone walking by had to walk around the high chair). Our waitress did not check on us often and the food was in very small portions for the price that we paid for it

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Typical Applebee's- nothing exceptional. I suspect that If you've been to one Applebee's, they all pretty much seem the same.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

For awhile everytime I went to the Quincy Applebee's they would get my order wrong. I get the bourbon street chicken & shrimp.. I don't eat seafood so I ask for the shrimp on the side so my husband can eat it. One time they put my chicken on the side with the shrimp touching my food. The other times they just ignored the instruction altogether. I never complain though because I've seen Waiting and I don't like to be a pain at restaurants. Luckily, they've gotten their act together and the last couple times have been done right. I love the Chips & Queso here. They have the best Queso in town!

1  Thank julezharlan
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Usual Applebee's franchise restaurant. Food is ok. Waitstaff ok. Usually busy. If its too busy, try nearby Steak n Shake.