“Best specialty pizza in town hands down.”
Review of Pops Pizza

Pops Pizza
Ranked #37 of 132 Restaurants in Quincy
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 19, 2014

The pizza here is awesome. The selection of specialty pizza is definitely the best in town. The spinach and feta pizza is my favorite.

There are newer reviews for Pops Pizza

Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

I recently came through Quincy as I usually do a few times a month and heard an ad on the radio that pops has been bought back by the original family members. A little sceptical to try it again after a few bad go arounds for a year I decided to go back. I must admit
... The Frese Family knows how to make pizza!! Once again they have truely made Quincy's must have pizza!!!! Keep up the good work guys and gals, you have my business again now and forever.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I recently came through Quincy as I ususly do a few times a month and heard an ad on the radio that pops has been bought back by the original family members. A little sceptical to try it again after a few bad go arounds for a year I decided to go back. I must admit

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Okay so we were there last night! My daughter is always asking to eat here. Great specials every night, fabulous buffet and honestly the BEST pizza in town.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

My wife & I use to enjoy the Sunday Breakfast Pizza Buffet , but no more. It's been discontinued. We liked the fact you could eat pizza early. They have a great variety of pizza on their buffets.