Motel 6 Prospect Heights IL
Good 3.5/5
$99
$84
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Chicago - Mt Prospect(Mount Prospect)(Great Value!)
$68
$63
Travelocity
$55
Very Good 4/5
Crowne Plaza Hotel Chicago - Northbrook(Northbrook)(Great Value!)
$85
Courtyard
$77
$72
Olde Court Inn(Wheeling)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Average 3/5
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 15, 2011

It only cost $50 per night so it's difficult to be negative. This place caterers mainly to truck drivers. Staff are friendly-ish though disappointing they did not have any proper organisation of fridge rental. Breakfast was complimentary and very simple. A little too far from Chicago, to drive or park & ride. Next time I would choose a place closer to Cumberland Metro Park & Ride.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed August 24, 2011

I saw that this hotel had good reviews about front desk staff, but was cheap etc.
It was indeed a very cheap place with good internet access!
There were lots of very questionable people staying there! None that I saw were violent, but I definitely saw people who shall we say looked like they were irresponsible, I think I also saw somebody smoking pot in the parkling lot etc. In some way this is not surprising, the place is the cheapest in the area, and is not close to downtown (in fact there is a cheaper one downtown) so this place won't attract college student travelers.
But the front desk staff WAS nice, the place was very clean when you consider what kind of people I saw staying there. So... don't stay there if you plan to walk around a 5 star hotel with business people as the other guests. but if you don't mind a cheap place and are willing to walk in in a t-shirt in jeans, I can recommend it. OH, one other thing, due to the kind of guests, I did have noise at night, including drunk yelling, so be aware of that. If you need a good night sleep, this might not be the best place. But the front desk staff are very nice, and I *hope* there are no guest against guest crimes there, but I would not gaurantee it from the kind of people that were around.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed June 24, 2011

I booked 3 rooms here on a Friday night in June. We arrived at 3am and checked in without incident. 2 of the rooms were fine - spacious, clean enough, and as expected. For a Super 8 the ammeneties were fine - I'd say it was slightly above the average Super 8 I've stayed in. The linens were old and worn, but usable.

The 3rd room however, had an unmade bed, a half-drank cup of coffee on the night stand and appeared to have not been cleaned from the night before. Due to the late hour and the exhaustion of the guy staing in that room, he didn't complain about it, so I can't say how the situation would have been remedied. The hotel was booked solid so he would have had to wait for the room to be cleaned and all that and he just wasn't up for that battle.

So in the end, I'd say just make sure your room has been cleaned and you will be ok. Don't go in expecting more than an average Super 8.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2010

Front Desk staff is great and very accomidating. Great value for the location.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
super81415, General Manager at Motel 6 Prospect Heights IL, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2010

Thank you for your kind words! It is always our priority to ensure that all of our guests leave the hotel knowing that they were taken care of. Please stay with us again soon!

Stay well,

Kristen Karl

Reviewed February 4, 2010

The hotel was booked due to it's good price, and seemingly good reviews. When we got there after a 7 hour drive, it was clean, the staff were friendly, and the rooms were big for the price. No dirty sheets, comfortable beds too. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends