“Rude.”

Ranked #26 of 39 Restaurants in Princeton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rude.”
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

The guy gave me two packets of soy sauce lol I asked for extra he then proceeded to argue that i had enough so I told my husband ok get your card from him lets go he then gave me ONE more I said ok I went to the table opened my little take out box to pour some from the table soy sauce he got mad and said here! And gave me two more.very rude.I would have paid extra for the sauce if I would have known I was gonna have to twist the guys arm just to get extra. So rude! NEVER BE BACK!

Chicago, Illinois
“Go someplace else”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We were really disappointed. The buffet was filled with lots of wonderful looking dishes. But looks can be deceiving.
The food that was supposed to be hot was luke warm. The food that was supposed to be cold was room temperature.
There were flies buzzing around the food and diners.
The ladies bathroom was atrocious.
If you want decent Chinese food, keep on going.

Visited October 2013
East TN
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good chinese buffet”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We took out our son and family here. They said it was good and it was. Nice selection, what was supposed to be hot was hot, what was supposed to be cold was cold. Everything I ate tasted very good. One big plus is that they paid attention to your drink level and would refill when needed.

Visited August 2013