“Good mexican food in a fun setting!”
Review of Los Ranchitos

Los Ranchitos
Ranked #19 of 39 Restaurants in Princeton
Reviewed August 4, 2014

The benches are colorful and fun to look at. The service is very good. The food is consistently good. Not too spicy for me. Very spice for the husband. The giant marguerita's are delightful! This is a nice family restaurant where you feel welcome and appreciated.

2  Thank Lainie H

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This place has always been a treat. I grew up eating authentic Mexican food, and their food is a lot like what I remember. The service is great, also. You just can't miss if you go here.

1  Thank luvntiedye
Reviewed May 20, 2014

I always eat here when I am in Princeton. Nothing spectacular, just good Mexican food. I did make the mistake of visiting on May 5th...they were a bit overwhelmed, but that was to be expected. Food was still good, just took awhile to get it. Normally, the food is there lickety-split!!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

We have frequented this restaurant many times and are always pleased with the quality of the food and the service. The wait staff is quick and courteous and the chips and salsa keeps coming! We have tried many items on the menu and are always pleased. When my family comes for a visit, they always want to go to Los Ranchitos. They are an asset to Princeton.

1  Thank Jerry N
Reviewed February 13, 2014

The food and the staff are just excellent! This has become my favorite place to eat. Everything is made fresh and the staff is fantastic.

1  Thank Linda P