“Good food nice atmosphere”

Wise Guys Bar and Grill
Ranked #7 of 39 Restaurants in Princeton
Cuisines: American
Richmond, Virginia
“Good food nice atmosphere”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Stopped here for lunch on a Saturday traveling across the state back from Chicago. Food was very good. I had the Philly and fries recommended by our waitress and the bartender (picture attached) and my wife had the black and blue burger. I thought the food was a bit on the pricey side ($9 for a Philly) for middle-town USA. Jamie our server did a great job. Good luck at the U of IL this fall Jamie!

• Visited June 2014

Mentor, Ohio
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Walking in the door you would expect a beer and a burger menu. This place is anything is way beyond. The seafood is as good as you get on either coast and other items on the extensive menu are also very good. Not what you would expect in western Illinois.

• Visited May 2014
Washburn, Illinois
“Sunday afternoon bloody mary 5/04/2014”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Stopped here for lunch on way home from Iowa.. Ordered a bloody mary as we looked at menu.. The bloody mary they served is one of a kind.. Large glass. Jumbo shrimp on side, 2 olives , a pickle spear and 2 cubes of cheese are on the top. Looks amazing and tastes even better. We ordered a plate of nachos. Huge. Home made chips. Very good... Then we split a Rueben and sweet potato fries. Let me tell you what.. I love ruebens. I have had them at a lot of places.. I have to honestly say one of the best. It is not deli corned beef. Actual cooked corned beef. (we ended up with 2 to go containers. One of nachos one of sandwich and fries. Staff very helpful. friendly. will stop there again....

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank KristyMarie1970
Iowa
“Excellent!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Excellent variety on the menu, excellent value (lots of food for your dollar) and excellent taste!! Right next to AmericInn, so really convenient.

1 Thank 5tries
Saskatoon, Canada
“Oh my.... I'd drive on by”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Our visit to Wise Guy's was not the best experience. While our server was lovely and pleasant, she couldn't do much about the quality of the food. There was a good selection and the 4 of us had 4 different options ranging from the pork tenderloin, to a BLT to a shark sandwich. Most things seemed to be caked in some sort of breading that was as bland as its possible to be and there was a grease level that was just unacceptable. Pale gray and brown food and some puddling on the plate. Atmosphere was dark and it all seemed a bit dingy. Rehab required, but I don't think I'd do another stop. There seemed to be several other options in the town - try them.

• Visited August 2013