“Quality food”

Four and Twenty Cafe
Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Princeton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome! We are a Midwestern Cafe located in the heart of Illinois and dedicated to homemade and the best of locally sourced foods. Open 7 days a week to serve you Breakfast and Lunch, Homemade Pastries, Pies, & Confections. Full Service Coffee Bar, Special Event Planning and Catering.
Reviewed February 3, 2013

This restaurant is operated by local residents who buy local ingredients whenever possible. Salad bar is good and the homemade soups are always yummy. The ham and brie sandwich is always really good and my husband loves the roast beef and the Reuben sandwiches. A great addition to a wonderful little town.

3  Thank ChgoSlsGal

Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Driving through from Omaha to Chicago found this on trip advisor and stopped. Great little place to eat, if it didn't have a review I wouldn't had stopped. Thank you and keep posting reviews!

3  Thank QuickBreeze
Reviewed December 14, 2012

We had lunch here after church and had a very nice meal. The chicken salad was amazing and clearly made on site. My husband had buffalo sliders and he enjoyed them very much- tons of flavor and lean. The soup was ham and bean. Once again, home made and not too salty. We will come back for sure

4  Thank Tracy61356
Reviewed December 4, 2012

What a charming find. The Four and Twenty Cafe in Princeton, Illinois. Recommended by a lady who lives in town, this small eatery is just the thing for a good lunch. My friend Hilly and I were pleasantly surprised at the choice of fare and how good everything tasted, My chicken salad was wonderful and was accompanied by home baked sliced potatoes that were lightly seasoned. The service was very good and we got to talk to the owner.
After lunch we decided on taking a treat with us for later in the afternoon. My friend chose a gingerbread man and I decided on the granola bar (more like a square than a bar). It was full of cherries, raisins, blueberries and oatmeal and honey. Eating it on the way home the next day it was like a little piece of culinary heaven. Just three months old this little restaurant has a lot going for it and I hope it will become a mainstay in Princeton.

4  Thank Hannibaldiva