“This place makes you feel like home”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Princeton
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Princeton
Reviewed April 7, 2011

This hotel is a must stay place. From the fantastic friendly staff to the awesome coffee which is available 24/7. Even though being on the road one or two days a week is not all that fun, americ Inn helps to make you enjoy the time.
Even though I have only been here three times the manager ,Jackie and the owner call me by my first name. That is pretty fantastic. They promised to make me feel right at home and they have done that! I give this a six star rating out of a possible five,, if you get my drift.
And I am looking forward to my next stay. Thanks everyone! Joe Maddox. Consulting Coach, Coach House Garages Inc.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed March 29, 2011

This is truly a great place to stay if you are traveling on Interstate 80 or in town for business!
I was greeted by a warm, genuine smile from Jackie and owner, Martha, as I checked in.
The room was spacious and very clean. The decor had a feel of the Northwoods.
The beds were comfortable and the pillows were nice not overpowering.
I have told my two sisters and brother about this place,too!
The morning breakfast was good,too....fresh fruit, yogurt, oatmeal, four kinds of cereal, pastries,muffins, bread, and two hot entries and waffles, juices,milk ,coffee,teas.
I will definately stay here again when I visit Princeton.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank jameslouie
Reviewed March 21, 2011

One of the nicest and most hospitable stays I have had anywhere.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 16, 2011

My wife and i have stayed here several times and we cannot ever say anything bad. Clean, friendly folks, great breakfast, did i say clean? These folks make you feel like you are the only customer they have ever had.
We love coming here.
If all hotels were like this one, you would never have to worry about getting complaints.

Jim and Sandy Parker

P.S. MARTHA IS THE BEST AND HER EMPLOYEES HAVE FOLLOWED IN HER FOOT STEPS.

Reviewed March 10, 2011

I have been coming here for over a year and am lucky to have a regional office in the same town as such an excellent hotel. The rooms are done in "lodge like" decor that is not overdone but extremely tasteful with attention to detail. The rooms are always fresh and clean without being antiseptic. The staff is "Midwest friendly" meaning very accomodating yet totally sincere. But what I like the most is that they are all very proud to be working in such a fine, well managed operation. It just shows in their attiude. I wish I could be so comfortable as I travel around the country as I am at this AmericInn. The company should be very proud to have such a location representing their brand. So make it a point to stay there. You'll love this place.

Reviewed March 7, 2011

The best place to stay in Princeton area by far. I spent three months, Mon - Fri, here and have had only great experiences. The staff are super friendly and take care of everything I needed with a smile. Rooms are very clean and quiet. Pool area is very nice. An easy 5 out of 5!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 5, 2011

I've traveled all across North America, as well as, abroad and the AmericInn of Princeton has been the best overall. The staff are welcoming by making you feel at home and that's a great thing when you spend a lot of time on the road. Whenever i have business out here i look forward to seeing Martha and the rest of the staff so highly recommend the place!!

Thanks again Martha for another pleasant stay in Princeton:)

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Princeton
Econo Lodge Princeton
#2 of 4 in Princeton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Peru
La Quinta Inn Peru Starved Rock State Park
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Peru

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Princeton? Share your experiences!