Best Western Pontiac Inn
Quality Inn(Pontiac)
Fiesta Motel(Pontiac)
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanwelcoming and helpful staffcheese omeletsindoor poolbest westernshot tubdesk and chairstayed here for a weeknight's restextra towelsfridge and microwavesnow stormquiet locationovernight staya great place to stayrecommend this hotelone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Hotel seems like it may be a little older but very well maintained. I really loved the decorum and Colorado scheme. Lovely contemporary furniture in our room. Flat screen Tv and sitting area. Very clean room. Bathroom is roomy and clean. Beds were just ok but not uncomfortable. Nice shower tall enough for a taller person. Nice smallish pool and hot tub. Breakfast was good with hot and cold selections. Very close to the highway for easy access.Overall a lovely hotel with great service. Would definitely recommend a stay here. Price was very reasonable also.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Hotels are changing hands in Pontiac faster than I can change my socks. This Best Western was the Comfort Inn a short time ago. It’s right next door to the Quality Inn which used to be the Holiday Inn Express. Super 8 down the road, and I’ve stayed at all of them over the past few years.

Front Desk staff – OK. Very clean looking, inside & out. No Smoke Smell.

Rooms are quite large, and well maintained. Flat Screen with 65 channels, microwave, and fridge. Very quiet and effective AC/Heat. Screened windows, if you prefer to sleep with the window open.

Very nice work desk with convenient electrical outlets. Computer & Printer available, fitness room and guest laundry. I peeked at the indoor pool, and it looks very clean and well maintained.

Breakfast was OK and on time. Omelets, Sausage and your usual cold Continental type items.

Out of the 3 Hotels in this area, I would favor the Best Western

Room Tip: Odd number rooms face the parking lot, and even number rooms overlook a corn field. The corn field side would be the quietest.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

Had to spend a couple nights away from home due to our ac failure. They were the best deal we could find. It has a nice, well maintained indoor pool and hot tub, service was great, the room was clean. I found no issues with this place, wishing we could stay longer. Oh and we were allowed to bring the dog too!!!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank christianpeercheck
Reviewed November 19, 2011

Good breakfast and clean rooms - nice pool too and friendly accommodating staff

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2011

I recently stayed here over Halloween weekend! I had two rooms I had asked for close or adjoining which they went over the top with my accomidations. I along with my company enjoyed it. The room was a little dated but worked perfect!!!

• Stayed: October 2011