“Has been a while, food still great”
Review of Davids

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Davids
Ranked #11 of 37 Restaurants in Pontiac
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Thought we would try this place and we were not disappointed. We (2 people) sat in the booths in the bar area and the service was great. Food was delicious. the manager was busy working the bar crowd, I recognized him from years earlier. I had moved out of the area the past 5 years and was happy to see the place was still there "by the tracks". Limited menu but my wife had the pasta and I had pork chops. I highly recommend this place. It's small, quaint and has a full bar. They had closed for some time but they were open and we were glad.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

LOVE David's! Their food is consistently great, good atmosphere, friendly staff and bartenders, quiet and relaxed and just generally a pleasant night out. We usually go on Thursday for the ribs and chicken but they have great specials almost every night. The portions are huge so plan on taking some home.

Been to Davids? Share your experiences!