“Good place to stop for lunch.”

Pontiac Family Kitchen
Ranked #5 of 35 Restaurants in Pontiac
Cuisines: American
Maquoketa
“Good place to stop for lunch.”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I was at this restaurant several years ago for my husband's high school reunion and the catered dinner was very good. The other day I found myself in Pontiac again around lunch time and thought I would go back to this restaurant. The friendly staff and the warm atmosphere make you feel right at home. One of the soups that day was Stuffed Pepper Soup so I asked my waitress about it and she said it was just like stuffed peppers only soup and she was SO right. The rest of my meal was very good too. There is a very large menu so you will certainly find something that makes your mouth water. I will definitely stop again when I'm in the area.

\

• Visited October 2013

Pontiac, IL
“Large menu and food is good along with good service”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I liked the fact that I could order gluten free dishes and they weren't that hard to find. The crowd at Pontiac Kitchen tends to be the older folks in town but that tells you that prices are very reasonable. They do a lot of benefits for local charities and that alone makes me want to give them my business but it's not really a sacrifice. The food is good and plentiful. Management will check to make sure you're happy.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank nairotci
Rockford, Illinois
“Great food & service !”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Went for dinner while visiting Pontiac ... Some of the best broasted chicken I've ever had ! Was so impressed , we went the next day for breakfast !

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Phil C
Pacific Grove, California
“Reasonably priced good food”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

The southern fried style chicken is the best I've had. Meal also included a salad, potato, vegetable, and dessert. This restaurant is a great value.

• Visited October 2012