“great burgers!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Brantford, Canada
“great burgers!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Craving burgers, we decided to try this place. Have heard many good things about it. Was very busy and food was served in a very timely manner. Staff friendly, and lots of food!!!! Too much for me to finish. I had the burger with brie cheese and roasted peppers - very tasty and hubby had the Texan burger - he loved it!!!
Would go back again

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Porchlady

Hamilton, Canada
“Mmmmm..........delicious!!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Went for Dad's birthday....he loves burgers. Burgers are delicious and very creative....I could not eat all of mine...they are huge!!!! Fries were not greasy and plentiful! I will definitely be back to try another declicious burger when we are in the area. I highly recommend this place to anyone who enjoys fresh, homemade burgers....you won't be disappointed. Guarantee you will be back....I know I will. FANTASTIC!!!!

• Visited March 2013
etobicoke
“Awesome***”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

AWESOME PLACE
you have to stop and have food there...... :))))

Fist time for us and I can tell u it wasnt the last :)))))) it was just the beggining, every time
if we are around .... Will be there for an awesome meal.

• Visited September 2013
Brantford, Ontario, Canada
“Creative”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I went for lunch for the first time at the Burger Barn in Ohsweken. It was fantastic! I had the mac and cheese hamburger. It was smothered with creamy macaroni and cheese on top of an open faced burger with the top bun on the side. It came with home made French fries and coleslaw. It was fantastic. I actually had to eat it with a knife and fork, but loved. They are known for their burgers, but they carry a wide range of food plus deserts. Well worth the trip there!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Nancy R
Toronto, Canada
“As the tv man says "you gotta eat here,"”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

On your way to port Dover stop into this restaurant
Portions are so big , prices so reasonable , and food absolutely delicious.
Our burgers were massive , fries not greasy at all.
Service was great, lunchtime we waited maybe 10 minutes.
Take out one of their cakes , either Milky Way or double chocolate fudge ..absolute decadence
I'd go back ... No dieting here.

• Visited August 2013