“APP's ”

Cabin Fever
Ranked #3 of 64 Restaurants in Peru
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and just order apps and some drinks. The mushroom's them self are a meal. If you like wings you'll like this not many sauces but there done right

Reviewed August 7, 2014

We don't come here often but the food is pretty good on average. Seems to take a while to get waited on and takes a while to get refills. Bar is always busy. Better than average.

Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the HI next to this place; it is the only reason I went. The gal behind the counter just served me a second, and last, beer. It came complete with a big head of foam, the same warm glass, and (bonus) my reused orange slice! She then asked for $4 for each of these treats..

Not even going to try the bar slop.

Never again.

2  Thank tswlp
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We were referred to this place since our hotel Quality Inn was next door, so very convenient. The food was very good here..got several complements from family members on the burgers. I am a beer connoisseur and was a little disappointed in the beer selection....food for thought for the owner....not really complaining because any beer is better than none!

1  Thank Bob B
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Had a pork and fried mushrooms. All I can say is outstanding. Pork was big enough to make two sandwiches and mushrooms were large and fried to perfection. Price was fair. Will stop again when staying in Peru.

2  Thank Rafsob8

Been to Cabin Fever? Share your experiences!