“Saved our travelling family when no other restaurants in town satisfied”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Steak 'n Shake

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #13 of 59 Restaurants in Peru
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Moline, Illinois
“Saved our travelling family when no other restaurants in town satisfied”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

I've been researching and reading reviews for almost 2 weeks prior to the real trip to Peru, thinking of a perfect vacation for my family. We tried several top rated, according to Tripadvisor, restaurants in town and you may read my reviews about them if you want, and for the 2nd day on our vacation, we finally decided to go to some Chain-restaurant, Steak & Shake, where we normally would not try on our vacation because we had one in our local area. It turned out to be our most satisfying meal ever for the trip. When all the other hid & miss restaurants failed us, Steak & Shake saved our hungry family (yes, we sere starving and unsatisfied by that time. My son had not eaten for two meals in other two restaurants which worried me on the trip). Therefore, I gave it a 5-star rating; it saved us.

• Visited September 2012

Ottawa, Illinois
“The best restaurant diner in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

This restaurant is always busy when i drive by and for good reason! :-) They have one of the best burgers in town and every order is always made fresh no steam trays. (You can watch) YAY :-) Do not settle for less come here its worth it. I ordered a double steak burger it was hot, juicy and surprisingly not greasy for being fresh. My wife ordered a chicken strip dinner for her and a kids chicken strip dinner for our son it was hot, crunchy and delicious. All the fries were hot, and crunchy and we got out of there feeding the whole family for under $15.00. WHAT A DEAL! Oh ya servers were friendly, and attentive and restaurant was sparkling with cleanliness. :-)

• Visited September 2012

Been to Steak 'n Shake? Share your experiences!