“Nice place for get-togethers, and great pizza too”
Review of Peru Pizza House

Peru Pizza House
Ranked #8 of 59 Restaurants in Peru
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
northern Illinois
“Nice place for get-togethers, and great pizza too”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

My mom and I like to meet my daughter and kids here not just for the great pizza, which my
daughter says she could eat everyday, but there is a lot of room for kids, and highchairs, as well as strollers. They also have great sandwiches for around 7-8 dollars. My hubby came along this time and he ordered a whitefish sandwich, which he said was very good.
My son-in-law have this pizza place on speed dial. If you ever want pizza, this is the place to go!
You won't be disappointed !

• Visited November 2013

Sterling, Illinois
“Late Supper”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Looking for a late supper, we ran into the Pizza House Restaurant. Lots of choices. We went with their thin crust pizza. Awesome!!

Visited May 2013
Peru, Illinois
“Locals love it - for some reason...”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is easily the worst pizza I've had in years. The locals think it is great, but I really do not know why.
The pizza crust is flavorless and has a cardboardy texture, and the sauce is flavorless.
I will never go back to this terrible terrible restaurant, and it is only 2 blocks away from the house I just moved into.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank philforthenewworld
LaSalle, Illinois
“One of my favorite pizza places”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I love the pizza here. Its a little more expensive for pizza, but once you taste it you will know why. Its totally worth it.

• Visited December 2012
ottawa, Illinois, USA
“nieces night out”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

we took her here for her bday. prices were reasonable and the food was great. our waitress was very attentive to our need and we left her a nice tip.

Visited September 2012

Been to Peru Pizza House? Share your experiences!